having some fun.

Warning slight smut.

Hailey's POV: it has been 2 weeks since A.J and I had rehearsals for the musical and I could tell he was stressing out not only because of the pressure of the musical but also because of his abusive mother. A.J was at my door all covered in bruises and was bleeding pretty badly. "OH MY GOD A.J WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. He didn't say anything because before he could he fainted. I pulled him up to my room and layed down with him on my bed and held onto him for dear life.

Time skip..
Hailey's POV: it had been a few hours and now A.J was stirring in his sleep. I quickly sprang up and helped him. "Wha-what happened?" A.J said looking confused. "You showed up at my door all covered in bruises and you were bleeding pretty badly. I cleaned up the blood and the cuts the best I could. You also fainted so I dragged you up here." I said. Suddenly he pulled me closer to him and started crying. "I'm so sorry Hailey... it's my mom she beat me and told me that I was worthless and ugly and useless and that you deserved a real man." A.J said while burying his face into the crook of my neck. I held him while he cried. "Shh shh it's ok. Dont ever believe her I love you and always will. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're beautiful and you're not worthless or useless to me. I love you." I said kissing him. He kissed back and the kiss got more heated and then he crawled on top of me. "Hailey I need you now" A.J said while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I blushed and said "I need you too" he then ripped off my shirt and I ripped off his. We stripped down to only our underwear. He eventually ripped mine and his off. "Are you sure you want this beautiful?" A.J said. "Of course I want this A.J now shut up and fuck me." I said with a boost of confidence. After we were both satisfied we laid side by side and cuddled and then fell asleep. It was an amazing experience and truly was special.