Authors Note

Hi, my beautiful readers!

Welcome to Julius.

I'm so excited to present you this new book, it's going to be a rollercoaster of emotions, so buckle up!

I can't express this enough to you all but thank you for all the love and support you have given me over this past year.

Truly, I wouldn't have thought I'd make it this far and for a book that was supposed to be a getaway from my life and had turned into me being a Wattpad author—along with the impeccable love for writing I have developed, I really can't believe it.

So, thank you to all who have been on this journey with me since day 1 and thank you to the ones who have arrived at any time and stayed.

Happy 2022 and I hope this year will be better for you than the last :)

~

Before you start reading I would like to point out a few things, as per normal.

~ I don't take criticism.

~ All hate, negative, or criticising comments will be deleted. Even though people don't listen to me and still decide to make hateful comments, all I have to say is fuck you :)

~ I strongly advise you to listen to the music provided in the chapters for the best experience. However, you are under no obligation to do so, it is just a suggestion.

~ A lot of my readers are from the US and other countries, so some of the spelling in my books will be different as I'm from Australia!

~ The information/places in this book are all from my imagination. Purely fictional.

~ This book will be in third person which will be different from my last three, but I wanted to try something new :)

~ There will be sexual content in this book. They will be detailed and are held for mature audiences only. There will also be detailed 'torture' scenes—so fair warning if you get grossed out with blood and gore. This is a Mafia book, so I'm sure you were expecting that either way.

~

Please read the following CLEARLY!

This book will contain the following:

- Gore/Blood

- Sexual Harassment

- Abuse (Mental & Physical)

- Drugs & Alcohol

- Mature Scenes (18+)

- Mentions of Suicide and Self Harm.

~ C O P Y R I G H T ~

All rights reserved.
Do not copy my book in any shape or form without my consent.

©2022