XXVI

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘉𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

♛♛♛

The woman in front of him ate her dinner leisurely. One thing he'd observed about her was that she ate quickly.

She didn't eat quickly in the sense that she would gobble it down, but she did eat fast in the perspective that her food would be gone in minutes.

It intrigued him in a way. If the food was too messy, she'd have to hold her hair up in a certain way. Or the way her gaze followed the fork towards her lips as she was to take a bite.

All these little things are what is making him nearly fall to his knees. And his body and mind were just as lured by the persistent desire for her and her touch.

Julius savoured a slice of pizza. A regular cheese, while Hazel combined her own up with cheese, pepperoni, capsicum, and even a bit of Italian sausage.

She simply said, "Pizza is an art of creativity, you can put whatever you wanted into it and it would still taste amazing."

He didn't agree but still gave her a nod.

"You have flour all over you, Juls," She giggled, sipping her extra ice water. Momentarily, he looked down at his black t-shirt and shrugged, his free hand dusting off the white.

"So do you, Angel."

Hazel took a large bite of her pizza while looking down at herself. Some of the sauce dropped below her chin, while her tongue licked her plump lips clean.

Julius looked away immediately, he looked down at his legs and clenched his jaw when he visibly saw the hardened length bulging between his sweats.

"I can't believe how good this is, and it was easy to make." As she giggled again, his attention returned to her, and he noticed she was wiping her mouth away, completely missing the spot on her chin.

Julius leant across the table, his palm cupped beneath her chin and his thumb slid back and forth, trying to clean the sauce from her face.

A flush grew across her flawless cheeks as her eyes widened noticeably.

"Thank you," She whispered, giving him one of her small, embarrassed smiles.

He nodded, not finding the words to talk due to his...situation.

The phone in his pocket rang out, he took it out as he  placed his thumb into his mouth.

"Yeah?" He grunted, his work phone pressed to his ear, waiting for the next problem to unveil itself.