BONUS CHAPTER I

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

𝘞𝘪𝘧𝘦

♛♛♛

"He proposed?" One says, lingering their gaze over the couple.

Another scoffs and eyes the girl head to toe. "Of course he did. Though I'm almost convinced she's holding him hostage and forcing him to do all these things."

The first one laughs wickedly without a doubt about their theory.

Oh, but how wrong they were.

Hazel Alexis, soon to be known as Hazel Santo.

Her brightest smile stays lively, knowing about all of the jealous, peering eyes around her. But with the man that stood beside her, holding her cone of melting ice cream while she told her closest of friends the news of her recent engagement—she felt all the more powerful with their stares.

All the while, Julius was at her side with the darkest gleam in his grey eyes. She had said yes.

Moments ago...

Hazel had always dreamt of seeing the Eiffel Tower. The picture she had of it in her head remained the same until she actually saw it for herself.

And what an amazing, exciting moment that was.

But now, overtaken by the darkness of night, it sparkled a pearl white right in front of her eyes.

She had never imagined what it would look like before sunrise, and now, she knew.

It was even more beautiful, Paris was a dream come true to her.

And so was the man standing beside her.

Julius had a sparkle in his eyes, they gleamed looking down at her, watching and observing his soon-to-be fiancé take in the sight of her dreams.

Only he hadn't known that he was her new dream.

"Baby, your ice cream is melting," Julius mumbled in his deep voice, wiping the dribbled ice cream off of her hand.

"Oh," She blushes, shaking her head to fall out of her daze, "Thanks, Juls."

Their eyes lock, her melting ice cream is forgotten for a moment and only his sparkly silver eyes remain in focus.

"You're so beautiful, Juls." She blinks, leaning her lips to his cheek.

A contrast of pink circles his skin, keeping his head down and clearing his throat to rid of the nerves and butterflies.

Placing his ice cream cup on the ground, he takes both his hands to cup her cheeks.

"I have to ask you something." He says seriously, piercing his eyes through hers.