XVI

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘺, & 𝘏𝘦𝘳.

♛♛♛

Blood spurted from the male's mouth, the forceful punch that was made to his jaw caused his head to hit back against the wall.

Julius took a step back and clamped his jaw, rage seeping from every pore on his body as his predatory eyes swept over the man.

As he took steps forwards towards the young man, a 5-inch blade slid through his fingers, curling and twirling on his side.

"Business is business, Alfredo." The name curled on his tongue like a foreigners accent, the half-dead man coughed up enough blood to stain the alleyways concreted floors.

"No," Alfredo replied, his accent breaking forth with every ounce of his remaining voice. "Whatever the Ricardos intend to steal from you is not going to be business."

Julius stared into his eyes as he pushed the blade at the nape of his neck, waiting for his last words to be said before slicing open his throat.

"It will be chaos."

Alfredo's last words were spoken carefully and slowly, making sure to leave a dent in the mind of Julius—knowing well enough no one could ever brainwash him, but his words might leave a mark if whatever he had was important enough.

Slowly, Julius backed away, unaffected by his words and wanting this man's death to be quickened, he ordered one of his men for his gun with a single signal of his two fingers.

Pressing the gun to his head, the bullet flew right through his heart leaving him dead to be.

Julius tucked the gun into his waistband and turned around easily leaving his men to clean up his work.

His strides affected everyone in his path, so they stepped aside, never looking him in the eyes or striking eye contact.

Each man and woman found themselves scattering away from him, sure enough, to not fall into a depth of his wrath.

Julius arrived at his parked vehicle. The black sports car was a sight to behold, and practically everyone knew who owned it, so no one dared to approach it.

All except those who were desperate.

"Julius." A feminine voice spoke from behind him. He rolled his eyes, fisting his hand around the handle to his car door while turning his head ever so slightly to acknowledge the girl.

A young woman stood with her arms crossed over her chest, wearing a long black fur coat with hardly anything underneath.

His gaze shifted away from her and onto the two women standing behind her. Friends of the woman cast hungry glances at him but kept their distance.