Chapter 4: Uni-Mind Stolen, Buzz & XR vs. Agent Z

Red sky with smoke rising engulfs the planet. 6 Hornets fly from right to left. The LGMs screams could be heard all around. Three LGMs run and scream as they are being chased by Hornets blasting from behind them. The LGMs ran into the buildings to get to the Uni-mind underground.

LGM 1: The Uni-Mind!

LGM 2: The Uni-Mind!

LGM 3: The Uni-Mind!

LGM 4: Quickly! We must get to the Uni-Mind!

Two LGMs run down the stairs to escape the chaos happening outside.

LGM 5: Run below!

LGM 6: The Uni-Mind!

A Hornet blows up one building and marches to the stairs. An LGM was running away as it runs up to the Uni-Mind.

Running LGM: The Uni-Mind!

LGM In The Middle Up Front: Protect the Uni-Mind! We are one.

All of the LGMs hold hands and talk in unison.

All LGMs: We are united. We are are powerful!

Their antennas light up, creating a blue force field around the Uni-Mind.

All LGMs: WE ARE...!

The Hornets suddenly blast through the roof, and the claw falls off.

All LGMs: ...AFRAID!

As the dust and debris settle, two LGMs are shown regaining consciousness, and they point up to the sky.

Two LGMs: Oh no!

In the sky was Agent Z's ship.

Agent Z: (pushes a lever up) Hornets, move in.

The Hornets march to the edge of the broken road, and jump in. The LGMs scream as they run away from the falling droids, and the Hornets aim their arms at the Uni-Mind. Suddenly, they are sliced and blown up by a red laser from the sky. Buzz and XR flies in.

Buzz (while hovering): At ease, little green citizens. Star Command is on the job.

All LGMs: Yay!

The Hornets aim for Buzz and XR and start shooting. Buzz and XR split up and shoot on different sides. Buzz flies and shoots from the left side, while XR flies from the right side.

XR (while flying and shooting): At ease, little green citizens.

After XR finishes shooting, he and Buzz hover over the Uni-mind with pieces of the blown-up Hornets scattered on the ground.

XR (while hovering): Star Command is on the job.

Suddenly, from behind an LGM, the walls explode one by one. The LGM notices this and runs away screaming. Then more Hornets begin shooting.

Buzz (while hovering): Our work's not done yet, XR!

Buzz and XR split up again. Agent Z notices this and talks to Zurg on his screen.

Agent Z: Agent Z to Zurg. They sent Lightyear.

Zurg (on screen): That's why I sent you.

Agent Z presses a button that sends him and his seat below deck. The door opens from under the ship, and he falls until Star Command wings pop out and Agent Z starts flying and shooting from above with his blaster.

Buzz and XR (alarmed): Craters!

Both Space Rangers dodged a blast from Agent Z.

Buzz (while hovering): A new player.

Buzz faces Agent Z and flies after him. He and XR blast him with their lasers, and Agent Z flies away in hot pursuit.

Buzz (while flying): We've got him on the run!

Agent Z flies away and looks behind him as Buzz and XR shoot him. They follow him through a cloud of smoke.

XR (while flying): We've got him on the...

He and Buzz stop in mid-flight, realizing Agent Z's not here.

XR (while hovering): ...run?

Buzz and XR were confused on where Agent Z went. All of a sudden, laser beams fly past them and Agent Z flies through the cloud of smoke while shooting. Buzz and XR fly after him. Agent Z lands on the roof of the middle building and fires two blasts. Buzz and XR shoot the roof and Agent Z blasts from the building on the left. Buzz and XR shoot the building and Agent Z blasts from the building on the right. Buzz and XR shoot the building and Agent Z flies to the middle of the screen and shoots, then turns around and flies away.

Buzz (while flying): He's good.

Buzz shoots three times from his wrist. One laser beam ricochets off three rooftop surfaces and hits Agent Z, sending him falling.

Buzz: But I'm better.

Agent Z lands on the roof of a building that looks like a toaster. He gets up and continues shooting as Buzz and XR land on the roof of a house. XR suddenly gets blasted and slides down the roof.

Buzz: XR!

XR falls off the roof, making those assume that he's dead. Or so they thought, as a grapple gun fires from XR's chest and gets back on the roof of the house.

XR: He's good. But I'm better.

Buzz: You are learning! Now watch this.

Buzz sets his laser to rapid fire, and slides his hand out of his space glove and slides down the roof with XR.

Buzz: They never see this coming. Huh?

Buzz suddenly gets a shocked look on his face, revealing Agent Z was in front of them.

Agent Z (while hovering): Saw it coming.

Buzz climbs up to get his space glove back, but Agent Z fires it at the last second.

Buzz: XR, gun!

XR: XR,

XR unveils all of his guns and prepares to shoot Agent Z.

XR: gun!

Agent Z just shrugs it off, and fires a mine from his elbow. It covers up the gun from his chest, then after 3 seconds of silence, the mine blows up XR.

Buzz: XR!

XR's parts fall off the roof and land on the ground. XR's voice deepens as he malfunctions and turns off.

XR (dying): System... malfunction-tion.

Agent Z (while hovering; talks into his communicator): Agent Z to Zurg. The Uni-Mind's all yours.

The LGMs scream and run away as Zurg's ship hovers over the hole and the rockets carry the Uni-Mind to the ship. The Uni-Mind loses all of its power on the way up, leaving the ring in the center to vanish. Then Agent Z faces Buzz and puts his arm cannon on his chest.

Agent Z (while hovering): You're good. But I'm better.

Agent Z shoots Buzz and Buzz slides off the roof. The LGMs pointing to the sky and screaming in fear.

LGM 2: The Uni-Mind!

LGM 3: The Uni-Mind!

The LGMs continued to scream and point to Zurg's ship in the sky. Zurg's ship flies away and Buzz rises with his other space glove back on as he opens his wrist communicator and talks into it.

Buzz (talking into his wrist communicator): Buzz Lightyear to Star Command, this is a priority one mission update. (hangs his head in sadness) The Uni-Mind has been captured, (looks down to XR) and...

He looks down at the now destroyed XR.

Buzz: We've got a ranger down.