Chapter 12: Buzz VS. Agent Z; Agent Z is Revealed

Buzz sticking his head out from a sewer tunnel. He watches the Alpha-1 fly out of Planet Z, then focuses his attention on Zurg Tower.

Zurg: Next target, and... oh. Who haven't we perverted into a twisted reflection of evil?

Brain Pod #29: A few planets left in the Beta Quadrant remain unperverted. Hmm.

Zurg: Ah, Bingo!

Suddenly a Hornet flying by gets blasted from behind Zurg.

Brain Pod "Lead Scientist" (spooked): Huh?

Another flying Hornet gets blasted from behind Zurg.

Brain Pod "Lead Scientist" (spooked): Oh! Mother of pearl!

Two flying Hornets, and it stops when they get blasted. Buzz flies in and shoots to the roof.

Zurg: Lightyear!

Buzz (while flying): Zurg!

Buzz as he flies up the Zurg logo. Then Buzz hovers and aims his arm at Zurg, until Agent Z flies down from above and sends them crashing through a roof of a building.

Buzz: (pants) By the authority of Star Command, I hereby place you under arrest.

Agent Z's robot hand turns into an arm cannon, and Buzz rolls away just as Agent Z fires it. Then Buzz shoots his laser at Agent Z, sending him flying into a green power generator.

Agent Z: (groans as he gets back up on his feet) Not bad, Lightyear. I should've seen that one coming.

Buzz shoots the generator, causing a massive explosion, strong enough to send Agent Z flying. Buzz sticks one arm out for Agent Z to crash into, then aims his arm at Agent Z.

Buzz: Like I was saying, you're under arrest.

Agent Z: Aw, come on, buddy. (his voice starts changing as he takes off his mask) That's no way to...

Warp Darkmatter: ...treat your partner.

Buzz (shocked): Warp?

Warp makes a fist with his robotic hand, and fires it out of his arm cannon, knocking out Buzz with one punch to the chin. Coincidentally, as Buzz lays unconscious, everything fades to black.