Chapter 16

Kaneki was silently staring at Touka, who was getting emotional by the second,
"That's why I didn't tell you... You have to worry about this too" touka said with a sad face
"Thats not the point-", Ken was stopped by touka "It is, You are taking care of me, hina and Ayato. You're the head of the family now and you're not used to it, now you have to worry about this child too.... if it survives that is", touka muttered the last part out. Ken looked down at his lap, he was silent
Touka knew she should have waited a little longer, she was going to say something but he silenced her with a tight hug which left her breathless. "Our baby is going to survive, I just know it and you should too. I don't care what rumours are going around or what people say, I want to be a father", he was in tears as he said this and he made touka cry out of happiness too.
"You should have told me sooner, I know what we have to do" ken said kissing his lover's neck which made her moan
"Anh~ I'm sorry Ken, I really am but I was very nervous about what you would say"
"Its okay, I'm happy you said it when you did"
"What do I have to do and how did you know ?" Touka asked getting curious
"The manager told me how a ghoul and human can have a child, You have to eat human food so that the baby is safe in your womb, so are you ready for it because if you're not it's okay because we're still young" he asked her just to confirm
"If it means a monster like me can become a mom, I will do it. All I have to do is eat like I did with yoriko" she said confidence in her voice
"I'm a monster too you know and I'm sure you're gonna be a great mother" he said putting his hand on her belly

*Lemon 2.0, here we go~*

To be honest Touka told everything to Ken except one thing, that after her pregnancy her hormones were not only making her emotional, she was getting really horny being beside him.
She held his hand that was on her belly and placed it between her legs which made ken playfully stare at her, he could tell she was really wet. She nibbled on his neck which made him whimper and in return he started moving his fingers on her core which made her groan in excitement, "You're getting really eager today" ken seductively whispered in her ear, which surprisingly made her cum just from hearing his voice.

He pulled down her soaked underwear and sniffed it right infront of her, her arousal radiating off the cotton, seeing her lover like this made her even wetter and she started touching herself as if inviting him. He threw away the garment on the side as he got undressed untill he was stark naked, she could see him fully as well as his manhood erect with pre leaking from the slit. She could feel the emptiness between her legs begging for it to be inside her, she couldn't form words anymore so she whimpered like a animal in heat looking at ken.

Ken pressed her down and kissed her forcefully while he positioned himself, he started sucking on her right nipple while pinching the left as he forcefully drove himself in and she came again while he pounded into her mercilessly. It was drastically different from their first time, Ken was the leader of the pack and he showed it to her, she came again a fourth time becoming a moaning mess.

She didn't care about anything in the world now except for the three of them, she knew Ayato and Hinami could hear them clearly but it didn't matter infact nothing mattered when both of them were together. This went on untill Ken released deep inside her and they were both sated, he was tired so he didn't care about pulling out and they stayed there still connect. He was drifting between conciousness and sleep but heard her soft voice, "Good night Ken, you'll be the best dad"