Chapter 10

Home....
A place where he only spent two months of his entire life but fell in love with and it felt more home-like than any place before it. The aroma of delicious coffee, the cozy atmosphere but most of all the people, people he hadn't known for long but they mean everything to him so much so that he finds himself  lucky if he can die protecting them but there is someone who is always there to keep him from this as he settles back in his- no their home...

Kaneki and his group are slowly getting used to working in the cafe, it's not so hard for kaneki but he still has to work hard because he's gone rusty on the whole waiter thing and he rarely serves as he mostly helps Yomo behind the scenes and so does the rest of his group. Kaneki, Ayato and Rio are the only ones to work in the cafe as banjou was deemed too intimidating.

It's evening time, kaneki and touka are working their shifts and are supposed to close the shop. Touka looks at him, ' When did this dork pack so much muscle, he looks so hot now and don't even start with his nails and hair ', Kaneki looks at her, "Is there something you need Touka-chan ?", She gets startled and decides to come up with something on the spot, "Uh... Yeah, I was thinking what about college, are you planning to go back", Kaneki thinks for a moment, " I don't think so, I am content with working in the cafe and I have to help Yomo-san sometimes and even if I had the time, It would be too risky ". Touka was a little hesitant to him abandoning his studies but accepted it as it was his decision and she didn't care as long as they were together but she did care about something else, " What about that friend of yours, he kept asking about you"
Ken's eyes widened for a moment then he looked lost in thought and Touka got worried,' damn it! Why did I bring it up, he looks so sad now. I messed up didn't I', but he stopped her thought there " I don't know, I think it will be best for both of us to not meet anymore ". She was feeling sad for him and wanted to say something but didn't because he was right, it will be dangerous for both of them and anyways you cannot just come up with an excuse for being gone for almost a year. 

She mutters, " It's fine as long as you stay with me " , ken heard that clearly and his chest was swelling with happiness but he acted as if he didn't, " What was that ? " " Uh.. nothing"
and then he mutters, " I will forever " and she heard it and looked at him blushing, he tried to say something blushing himself but he was silenced by her lips as his eyes flew wide but he kissed her back after he regained his senses, after sometime they had to separate for air and their makeout session continued for a few minutes as they decided that it's time to close the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys my new session in school just began and I had to do a lot of running around as well as attend a lot of classes😞😞
I literally had no time to write a new chapter😖😖

Anyways I hoped you liked the chapter❤️, a short one I know but please bare with me. I will continue to write as much as I can and one thing is for sure, I won't leave this fic halfway 😤😤