Chapter 9

Ken was sitting in the manager's office accompanied by everyone, touka was sitting next to him, his group and the members of anteiku. Yoshimura asked, " So Kaneki-kun, do you want to return to anteiku ? ", Ken looked towards touka who was looking at him with curiosity in her eyes, he smiled and looked back at the manager, " Yes sir, I want to resume working in the cafe ", touka was smiling now and she hugged Ken's arm.
Yoshimura then looked at his group and smiled at them, " And do you wish to join our humble cafe ? ", Rio was the first to answer, " If Kaneki-san has decided to stay, then I will too ", banjou answered, " Of course, we will shift to the 20th ward now ", banjou agreed which meant Ichimi, Jiro and Sante were staying as well. Tsukiyama smiled, " No need to ask me, I would love to stay with my dear kane- ", touka interrupted inbetween, " no one asked you weirdo and YOU'RE A MILLIONAIRE, WHY WOULD YOU WORK IN A CAFE ?!!? ", Tsukiyama said looking sad, " oh yeah, I forgot ", everyone started laughing. Yoshimura comforted him, " No need to be upset, you can visit us any time you want to ".

Everyone had left it was only kaneki and Yoshimura in the office now, kaneki told the manager about his new discovery about the reaper once they made sure they were in private, " Manager, I found out something very interesting. Kishou Arima, the CCG'S reaper was also the one-eyed king, the leader of aogiri tree ". Yoshimura was left without words, he had thought that his daughter was the leader of aogiri but an investigator, a ghoul investigator to be exact was the head of aogiri. " I thought Eto was in-charge ", Kaneki knew Yoshimura had some connection with aogiri since he was captured as Tatara told him. Ken asked, " who is eto ?, How do you know them ? ", Yoshimura looked thoughtful, " She is my daughter. I left her in the hands of Noroi, the leader of the 24th ward and she is one-eyed like you ".

Kaneki at this point was confused and curious at the same time, Yoshimura thought it's time so he told kaneki of his past life - how he worked as a cleaner for V, how he fell in love with a human girl, how she agreed to even cannibalize on her own kind to give birth to their child, how after their daughter was born he found that his lover was an undercover journalist, how they had to kill her to keep their secrets and how he covered for his daughter while running this cafe.

Kaneki now knew Yoshimura's past, through the months he had gained much knowledge about the world of ghouls and now had more information than even a natural born ghoul, Yoshimura even told him how a ghoul and human can conceive a child. After hearing about the past, he now started to feel sympathy towards aogiri, now that the true culprits were found. He asked more, " What is the aim of V ? ", " I was just a cleaner, a comparatively low position but I do know that the goal of the organisation is to keep humans and ghouls in a constant war, to make sure that no side has advantage over the other ". Kaneki's goal was to make peace between humans and ghouls and now he had found his true enemy, his thoughts were cut short by Yoshimura, " how did you come to know of Arima's truth ? ", Kaneki remembered,
" Uhh...um.. In a d-dream ?", The manager's eyes flew wide open at what ken said and Kaneki tried to make sense of his previous statement, " I mean how can my mind make this up, I must have heard it somewhere, but where ?". He tried remembering and then it clicked, " Oh yeah, I heard it from Arima himself while I was fighting him ", he continued, " I couldn't remeber because I was fighting as a Kakuja and lost control ", now it made much more sense, " Yes, so have i heard. Can you control it properly ?", Ken told him that he couldn't, " He was also going about how I am going to be his successor ", Yoshimura smiled, " Well, you are also one-eyed. You are intelligent, strong and kind-hearted, you will be a great king ".

Ken was left without words, " Me as the king, i don't think I am ready. I don't think that I ever will be ", Yoshimura laughed,
" who said now, it can wait until you are ready ", ken thought about it but was interrupted with a knock, it was touka.
" Hey are you two done talking, you both have been here for almost an hour. Anyway come down to drink your coffee Kaneki, I asked the manager he doesn't want any right now ", Ken smiled, " Yeah, we're done " and he went downstairs with touka, " what were you talking about anyway ? " Touka asked, " oh nothing important, just about my journey " ken said while trying his best to not touch his chin, As they went down ken thought about the things he discussed with the manager and decided it can wait, right now he wants to stay with touka. He holds her hand when they come down, she looks at him and he smiles as she goes red and tries to look the other way, " come on, let's just drink our coffee or it will go cold ",
" yeah let's have some coffee"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, you made to the end of the chapter, good job ☺️☺️☺️

I hope you liked it ❤️❤️

Btw, only real OGs can get the reference at the end 😉😉