Chapter 2

Abyss was standing at the keurig waiting for it to heat up.  He couldn't function without coffee, but it made him realize why he was so short.  Plus banging an angel all night had a part to play in him being tired.
Sky got up and walked behind the demon.
"Good morning Abyss." Sky said smiling.
Abyss let out a demon greeting and went back to standing silently. 
Allen was the next demon up and saw the prince standing at the coffee machine with a cat girl bugging the hell out of him.
Allen did a respectful head nod to which Abyss returned.  Then they both started to converse in demon. 
Sky crossed her arms. 
Abyss took a small sip of his coffee and started to slightly move Sky out of the way.  Sky frowned and thought for a moment.  Then it hit her.
"Abyss tell me about your sex last night." Sky said slyly. 
Abyss spit out his drink and looked at the Neko.
"What sex?" He asked nonchalantly setting his drink down, "I haven't had sex."
"That's a lie." Both Sky and Allen said.
Abyss had forgot that demons could sense lies.
"Damnit."
Both Allen and Sky smirked.
"Okay uh I guess I did maybe only fucked Jack like once."
They both gave Abyss the look. 
"Okay twice." Abyss put his hands up in defense.
Amelia and Kitty walked out of the bedroom hallway and smirked.
"Our little Abyss all grown up!  Taking it like a man." Amelia teased smirking.
"Actually Abyss is the top." Sky said slyly.
"Bitch how?" Amelia asked tilting her head, she motioned to Abyss then made a height comparison. 
"Demons have strong dominance genes.  You'd be surprised if you were an immortal being.  There would be a lot more savage sex." Allen explained. 
Abyss growled.
"Can we not talk about this.  I didn't get in your faces the first time you uh had sex." Abyss said awkwardly.
"Abyss you're a 20 year old man who was a virgin until last night.  Most boys are stupid."
Abyss laughed.
"Yeah, boys at school thinking I was a girl.  I'd gladly let them find out the hard way."
Allen laughed.  He wasn't sure if Abyss made a joke but it was funny.  But by the way Abyss was also smiling Allen guessed it was a pun.
"Oh my god we get it, but in other news, where's you new fuck buddy?" Amelia joked.
Abyss rolled his eyes.
"He said he needed a shower.  I mean I wouldn't blame him." Abyss joked.
"D-does he need help?" Amelia asked.
Abyss shrugged.
"Don't you think you need to go check?" Amelia said crossing her arms.
Abyss sighed and walked downstairs.  He looked in the bathroom and smiled.
"Need any help?" He asked.
Jack shrieked and tried to shove Abyss out. 
"I've seen this before.  Don't be a baby."
Jack gave him a look.
"I'm fine. Thanks for your concern, but I need to do this."
"If you fall I'm calling you a dumbass." Abyss laughed.
To which Jack fell.
"Dumbass."
Jack gave a slight smile, but it faded before Abyss could see.
"You know I like you right? You messed up my whole sexuality meter and now I have no fucking idea what I am. So, I'm intrigued."
Jack laughed.
"Welcome to my world. Having gay panics since high school gym class."
Abyss chuckled.
"I would actually like help." Jack finally admitted.
Abyss smiled and assisted in his adventure.

Sky talked with Amelia and Kitty. 
"So he's a big boy?" Amelia asked.
"All fuckin' him by himself.  I'm so proud of em." Sky smiled.
Allen chuckled.
"I would have thought him to be a bottom.  You know, with how he looks."
"You mean my body?  Isn't that something you're not supposed to look at?" Abyss chuckled. 
He flipped his hair and smirked.
Abyss did have a bit of a curve to him.  It was only visible when he wore tight clothes but other than that he looked fairly fine. 
"You right."
The aforementioned "fuck buddy" followed suit.
"I do admit. You look like a bottom." Jack said plopping down in a chair.
"Dude can't believe he let you touch him like that either. He barely let us hug him when we became friends."
"I am within my rights." Abyss said turning his head, "and that's different. Intercourse is different from a friend touch."
Jack smiled.
"Really? If you don't want me to touch you anymore then I'll just sit there during sex like a bit-." Jack said jokingly.
"How the hell are you an angel?" Sky asked. 
Allen had been thinking the same thing.
"Cause I'm a good boy." Jack said perking up.
Abyss smiled.
"You are a good boy."
Jack blushed and hid his face.
"Pff praise kink much?" Amelia said with a smirk.
Jack's face lit up. He put his head in his shirt.
"I'm an angel. It isn't angel like."
"Doesn't matter babe. You can like whatever you want. Dick, kinks, demons."
Jack blushed more in his shirt, he even wrapped his wings around his head to hid himself.
Abyss chuckled.
"Cutie."
"You two really need to go on a date. You've know each other for two days and your already getting a head of yourselves." Amelia said.
"I've already received head Melia!"
Jack was screaming internally. And Abyss realized what he said.
"Oh shit."
Amelia crossed her arms.
"Jack don't you think that a date looks really good right now?" Abyss asked nudging the angel boy.
Jack popped his head out.
"Where we gonna go?"
"Coffee? Tim Hortons opened up again if-."
"You've won my heart. Fuck me now."
Abyss chuckled.
"I mean. Let me take you to dinner first." Abyss joked.
Jack blushed and laughed.
The girls stood in awe.  Abyss was flirting, and they've never been prouder. 
"Abyss is gay and flirting with an angel.  How much perfect can this love get." Kitty said.
"My new shiiiiip!" Sky said smiling. 
Amelia smiled at her friends. 
None of them had seen Abyss flirt before, so it was amazing that he was opening up like this. 
They all were being shippers and happy for their friend until they looked up and saw them both making out.
"Abyssal Timesmen! Your tongue better not be in his throat!"
Abyss slipped his tongue back into his own mouth and smiled.
Jack blushed and turned his head away.
"Go on a date!" Sky said shaking her friend.
Abyss nodded and grabbed Jackson's wrist.
"So uhm.  What are you feeling like?" Abyss asked as they got into his car.
Jack thought fir a second. 
"Italian?" Jackson asked.
"OLIVE GARDEN!" Abyss yelled putting the car in reverse backing the shit out of the garage.
Jack laughed at his stupid boyfriend.

Abyss pulled into the half full parking lot and parked. 
"Remind me to get gas in the way home." Abyss said as he grabbed Jackson's hand.
"Table for two?" The host asked.
"Uhm yeah."
He smiled and lead them to a table.
"Enjoy."
Abyss's face lit up red.  He buried his head in a menu and growled.
Jack tilted his head.  He looked around and saw another demon in the restaurant. 
"Abyss it's just another demon.  Don't be so harsh.  You like Allen just fine."
"It's not that."
"Mr. Timesmen!"
Abyss winced.  The man rushed past Abyss and straight over to the other demon.
"Timesmen?  Is that family like good?" Jack asked watching people gather and take pictures with the person.
Abyss just buried his face further.  He peeked over the menu to see his father with someone not his stepmother.  He rolled his eyes and gave his order to the hostess.
He still hid his face.
"The Timesmen's are the royal family of hell."
"I thought it was Lucifer?" Jack asked.
"Well m- their family killed him." Abyss almost messed up and said my family.
"Abyss what's your last name?" Jack asked.
"Slept with me and don't even know my name." Abyss chuckled.
Jack thought for a moment. Sky said something earlier.
"Timesmen sounds familiar."
Abyss suddenly remembered Sky yelled his name at them both.
"Probably nothing." Abyss turned his head away.
The green demon stood up. People parted as they watched him walk elegantly away. Devastation made eye contact with his son, smirked and walked away. Not even acknowledging Jack.
Abyss shivered.
"Abyss?"
Jack could tell the demon was uncomfortable.
"What happened?"
"The king did some bad things to me. Jack it's okay, I just thought he wouldn't be here. But he lives here. So I guess I can't expect to be left alone."
Jackson's eyes widened.
"What the heck did he do?!" Jack yelled.
"Jackson sit down please." Abyss said softly.
People turned their heads over to the outraged angel.
Not many people knew what Abyss looked like in human form. Well except the royal guards that just happened to be sitting with the king.
"Your highness!" One said.
He quickly walked over and took a knee.
"Would you like to eat with your father?"
Abyss growled.
"At this point no-"
"Don't be like that son. Bring your pretty angel and sit with me." Devastation growled grabbing Abyss's hair.