Demon royal family A/N

I received Intel from my friend that the demon royal family is kind of confusing so I'm going to try and explain it. And explain everything else.

Explanation:

Lucifer was the first king of hell. When Malston was born (the first Timesmen).  Malston's parents were both young serial killer couple, the Timesmen trio.  The third was still alive and in prison (Malston's dads brother was their third member.  He was soon put to death.).  At the time it was unknown if sinner demons could have children and the Timesmen couple wanted children but didn't have the time for one.  Until Malston was born.  Lucifer took Malston when he was 16 and made him a general.  Since he was powerful and very cunning young gentleman.  In a world of cut throat positions having someone as cunning as Malston was a good thing and a bad thing. 
When Malston was 25 he killed Lucifer and took his throne.  He declared the Timesmen family as the new royal family and took a bride. 
All Timesmen's are required to keep their last name when married.  Unless you are the king/ queens younger siblings after they have children.
Malston went on to be king for years until his son ascended to the throne.  Demons kept being born out of both sinner demons and demons.  Until the demons became their own species and outlawed relationships with the sinner demons.  
In the beginning of the demon race there were no specific species of demon.  King Malston called himself a royal demon because of his royal status. 

The kings and queens:
Age:(when they took the throne), died:(what age they died at)

King Malston was the first demon king of hell. Age 24, died: 300
King Sabastion, king Malston's son.  Age: 45, died: 298
Queen Harvey.  Age: 33, died: 442
King Tibia. Age:27, died: 30
King Cunning, king Tibia's nephew as he never had any children.  Age: 16, died: 380
Queen Savage. Age: 129, died: 666
Queen Brokenness. Age: 78, died: 100
Queen Tally.  Age: 22, died: 590
Queen Welkins.  Age: 76, died: 205
King Dominion, queen Welkins second born as her daughter had died due to an assassination. Age: 20, died: 195
Tempest, didn't identify with any gender roles and didn't want to be called king or queen. Age: 20, died: 67
King Talon, Tempest's nephew as they didn't have children. Age: 25, died: 321
Queen Blood. Age: 33, died: 333
Queen Spree.  Age: 20, died: 289
Queen Timid. Age: 28, died: 311
King Horror.  Age: 16, died: 200
Queen Killer.  Age: 40, died: 205
King Terror.  Age: 17, died: 150
King Sal, the second born of king Terror as his sister, Princess Soul (she'll be important later) ran off with a demon and advocated her throne.  Age: 20, died: 214
King Fredrick. Age: 12, died: n/a
King Devastation, king Fredrick's second born as Princess Jemie believed the throne was corrupted from the beginning and didn't want to sit on a throne of blood, she married out of the family once Abyss was born and hasn't seen her family in years.  Age: 18, died: n/a
Prince Abyss

Hybrids:

King Terror asked heaven for a sacrifice or the earth shall pay for the sins of the people.  The arch angels sacrificed Carrie seeing as she was the weakest and didn't control much.  Prince Sal fell in love with the tortured angel and soon after his father died he married her.  They had king Fredrick who has angel wings and a halo, no horns and his demon form was small, but very powerful.  Princess Annabella, king Fredrick's sister looks more like her father.  She has a halo but looks completely demon.  After their separation, Fredrick became king because his father had ran off, Carrie had married a human and had a half angel human baby, he has prolonged life, but can die and will turn into a pure angel upon death.
Fredrick married Quinn who is a half German half American vampire.  Quinn's father moved to the US after WWI because he didn't agree with everything that was happening, he moved with his parents and met his wife and soon after WWII ended they had Quinn.  Fredrick and Quinn went on two have two children: their first child being Jemie who was just a demon, which Carrie threw a huge fit about.  She didn't like Quinn and called her out on everything she did, including accusing her of cheating when both children were clearly Fredrick's.  And Devastation who was a vampire demon.  Vampire demons are very difficult and dangerous, Fredrick and Quinn tried their best, but when he turned 18 he gained the throne of hell sparing his father only briefly because Fredrick begged to see his grandchildren.