Chapter 22

Jack was sitting on the demon bed.  The soft blue sheets were soft and fluffy.  He felt like it was proper padding.  He looked back at the demon. 
"So babe, ahem do you want, to be in your demon form?" Jack bit his lip. 
He hoped for a yes, or at least a head nod.  Abyss saw his ambition.
Abyss stretched his wings and flew up and landed on the bed softly curling himself around the angel.
The angel giggled and positioned himself.
"Baby~." Jack purred.
Abyss licked the angels neck and kissed him.
Surprisingly the demon could fly and fuck at the same time. Well in his full demon form with Jack screaming his guts out.

Sky had to have her harness on. She was in her little space the whole trip. She loved Disney. She loved everything about it, except public bathrooms no one liked public bathrooms.. She was running all around the place looking at everything and going on rides. Disney was a little space girls dream. She was metaphorically in heaven.
They stopped at a shop that had chocolate covered marshmallows. They went on all the children rides, even if they got looks from others, it was awesome.
"Can't believe we just did that!" Amelia said talking about an argument they had with a Karen about Disney being for children and how we were ruining her baby's experience by not letting her in front of them.
Amelia being a savage took care of it.
"Wonder what the losers are doing right now." Amelia joked.

"Ah~ baby!" Jack moaned.
His wings flapping getting feathers everywhere.
Devastation paused. Maybe he didn't want to go in there.

Amelia giggled imagining the two just not doing anything.
"They're probably being losers."
"Ywa I wove Disney! When howme though?" Sky asked.
She wanted to prepare herself.
"Probably two days?" Kitty asked looking at Amelia.
Amelia nodded.
For the next two days they Disney'd their butts off. They went Epcot and the Animal Kingdom.
Sky stopped in front of the tigers. Her ears twitches and her tail swayed.
"Guys look more me!" Sky said pointing at the tiger lounging about.
The tiger looked at her and she shrieked. This was the most exciting day of her life. Kitty and Amelia enjoyed their time too. Keeping their distance from randoms and letting Sky so what she wanted. Disney was magical and it brought out the happiness in all three of them.

Two days later the girls started home. When they got home was a different story.
Abyss and Jack weren't home. Sky shrugged and went into her room. She opened a portal and went to hell for a bit. Forgetting to close the portal again. She made a gate to the succubus/ incubus part of hell but she made her way to the castle in the main part of hell.
"King Devastation?" Sky asked.
Devastation looked down at the neko.
"Hmm?" He sounded tired.
"Have you seen Abyss? He wasn't at home." Sky asked.
Devastation groaned.
"No shit. He's been here for the past two days. Doing things with his dick in a certain angel." Devastation rubbed his eyes.
"I mean it wasn't two days straight fucking, but it was pretty, how would you put this, consistent."
Sky giggled. It was better than them fucking all over their house.
"Yeah but were is he?" Sky asked.
"Probably in his demon room. Would you like help getting to his room?" Devastation asked pointing out her lack of wings.
Sky huffed. She was holding back the insult. Insulting the king was a felony. Plus she didn't know where it was in the castle and could roam for hours.
"Uhm, I should be able to follow the screams." Sky joked.
"Well I think Jackson is all sexed out. Don't think he'll be fucking anymore. If you get lost I won't come find you. I have better shit to do." Devastation said shooing Sky away.
Sky started to walk through the halls. Guards stood watching the halls. Sky opened a door and saw the queen. Abyss's step mother looked over at the succubus. She narrowed her eyes and watched Sky shut the door.
She walked in on several guards, cooks, royal advisers, and demons. She sighed and slide down a wall. It was two hours ago when she started this hunt, demon hallways were not meant for humans.