Chapter 27

July 19th.  Abyss woke up yawning and looked around, silently panicking.  He calmed down a moment later and relaxed into Jack's chest. 
"Time to wake up!" John said bursting in the room. 
Jack groaned and pulled the blanket over his face.  Abyss sat up and yawned.
"Jack!  Time for breakfast!" John said flicking the light on.
Abyss let out a hiss and covered his eyes.
"Jack baby." Abyss shoved the angel.
To which he received a death glare.
"Sorry Jonny boy, Jack is not in the mood." Abyss said.
John walked over and poked the angel. Abyss got up and went to the kitchen.
"Bruh." Abyss growled.
His head hit the table and he looked over at Mrs. Elkindson.
"I'm not sure what demons eat, but you'll eat this right?" She asked.
"I'll eat ass." Abyss said rubbing his eyes.
"Okay?" Sasha asked.
"Anything." Abyss corrected.
"Where's Jack?" She asked.
"Asleep. Where's the man that wants me dead?" Abyss asked.
He wanted coffee. Plus to go home and not be around a person like Wes.
"He had to go to the church." Abyss nodded and watched the two kids walk and sit down at the table.
"Wow mommy look at his scar." Sara pointed at the long scar running in his abdomen.
Abyss blushed.
"Sara. That's not nice!" Tammy said.
"It's okay. My fault for being lazy. But I had "surgery"." Abyss said.
Tammy didn't want to question the surgery.
"Welp Sasha your son bit me. I cannot get him up." John said rubbing his hand.
Abyss sighed.
"Jack! If you get up right now I'll take you to Tim Hortons when we go home!" Abyss yelled.
"Was that a Canadian jab?" Sasha asked.
"Fuck no, I love Tim Hortons. I just want fucking coffee."
"Didn't think they had those in America." Sasha said.
"Eh, it's mostly a northern thing. Like Ohio, New York, Michigan ew, and Indiana. Maybe Wisconsin. There could be more, I'm willing to be proved wrong. God I love Canada."
"Who are you and what have you done to my boyfriend." Jack said making everyone jump.
"I can't complement the glorious Canadians." Abyss said turning around.
"I mean yeah, but you're usually an asshole."
Jack sat next to the demon and watched the two children whispering to each other, Abyss knowing every word and decided to teleport a shirt on.
"Yeah why didn't you have a shirt idiot?" Jack asked.
"I was hot. Also I usually don't wear shirts to bed. We've been together for 7 months. Now I'm suspicious of you being an imposter."
"God you're insufferable."
Abyss huffed, grabbed Jack's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.
"Hey hey hey, best be no tongue boys." Wes said. 
Abyss smirked pulling apart from Jack he licked his lip and purred at the priest.
"Welp to be honest anyway mom, we're probably going home tonight."
Wes looked confused.
"He called you mom, dad." Jack said.
"Yeah I thought Kitty was a the mom of me. Evidently it's Mr. Elkindson now." Abyss huffed.
"I am not your parent. Nor do I ever want to be."
"Welp you'll be my father-in-law!" Abyss purred.
"And you'll be my third mother-in-law!" Jack said smiling.
Wes huffed.
Sasha smiled.
"So Jack how long have you and Abyss been together?" Tammy asked.
"7 months!" Abyss purred.
"Oh Jackson are your being good and waiting for marriage?" She asked putting jelly on a bagel.
"Uh I am not not totally not doing nothing with sex." Jack smiled answering his aunt.
Abyss sipped his coffee.
"I love you." Abyss purred.
Abyss ruffed up Jack's orange hair. It was soft and fluffy which made Abyss continually pet the ginger.
"God damn the ginger gene is on both of us. The world is fucking doomed." Abyss said.
Jack giggled.
"Oh what if the freckles also are a secret gene! Abyss true ginger children!" Jack said.
Abyss stood up and screamed, he hid behind the couch.
"We're getting tested!" He yelled behind it.
"Even demons hate gingers, what happened?" Wes asked.
"Well, ahem I'm legally not allowed to tell this to mortals, but when I do. If you tell anyone this I'll incinerate your soul and wear your endtrails like a gory fancy bow." Abyss growled in sorta a demonic human voice.
Everyone nodded.
"Ahem, well, so we used to let gingers be with normal souls in hell, buuuut a ginger couple in hell had a demon baby and woah, uh that kid married someone else and their kid married someone else, and so on. Well as we all know darker hair and eye tones take priority, but uh this great grandkid of this ginger demon married Queen Savage.  Well her name was accurate, and when her kid, Princess Brokenness, was ginger. Oh boy, cause well my family begins around 2400 BCE. Plus king Malston was I believe blonde? I'll have to check again. But Queen Savage said some choice things then decapitated her husband. So Savage had to say he was cheating or something and yeah. Just decapitated his ass. Of coarse it altered the view on gingers, plus uh were do you think the gingers have no souls come from. Brokenness was literally a soulless ginger. Plus she did some very bad things we don't talk about."
"So your grandma is a Savage?" Jack joked.
"I swear to god Jackson."
Abyss explained a little more details, Brokenness basically giving gingers their bad name. Then he got into the more finical details of the demon royal rules.
"There's certain things I can't do as a prince but as a king yes. The rule about another language, hooray I learned English fuck off, I learned to play guitar and had my vocal cords viciously strained to be able to sing like a singer demon. Uh hmm the children law, the last name law, the human law, the sinner demon law. There's a lot."
Wesley tilted his head.
"Abyss are you drunk?" Jack asked.
"Cannot get drunk bitch." Abyss said laying his face on the table, "but! I can taste the sweet hell wine and drink that all I want."
Abyss pick himself up.
"I want alcohol!" Abyss whined.
"On a scale of one to my mine is full of hot air is he." Wes asked.
"Honestly it depends."