Lindston Hospital.

I woke up.

I opened my eyes to somewhere my eyes couldn't recognize for so long.

My eyes lids were heavy, and the light was battling against my iris.

My body felt numb, I could breathe normally now. I rubbed my palm over the material I've been covered with, sheets and quilt so soft caressed my body, I ran my numb fingers and started to feel, and then, something odd laced through my fingers, some material I couldn't first recognize, a flower? No. I couldn't turn my face freely, so instead I kept palpating whatever I could, but the material seemed not to have an end, then, when I knew what it was, hair. A person. Collin.

I got up as fast as I could, and panicked.
My heart started to race, I was out of breath, but screamed, screamed as much as my lungs could get out.
Wherever I was, Collin was with me, he found me, his desire is to kill me, and so I'm dead,
soon.

I cried, and jerked with whoever tried to pull me back, I faced their shocked, terrified eyes.

Eyes so familiar, almost felt like home.

Luke? Quentin? I cried.

They're dead, how can they possibly be...

I heard a bunch of people running in the room where I was, and tried to hold me down.

"Calm down, calm down. It's okay, please lie down." Someone plead.

I looked around, but my view appeared so blur I couldn't explain what my eyes saw.

"It's okay, it's alright, you're in good hands, nothing bad will happen to you here."

It was a trap! How could they say I'm safe if he's beside me! I've touched him, a man, a psychopath who feeds on pain, and flesh.
I moved my hands and hit everyone and everything that was found beside me.

"Collin is here, Collin is here don't touch me, don't!" I was paranoid.

"Okay, hold her." I felt a bunch of hands holding me very tightly, preventing me to move, and a tiny pinch on my forearm, by which within a minute I felt weak, and powerless, too fragile to hold against those many pairs of hands.

"Ma'am it's okay, you're at the Lindston hospital you're safe here. Can you hear me? You're safe."

"What?" I mumbled weakly.

What did she say? Hospital? But, how?...

I lost control of my body, my tensed back relaxed against the mattress and sheets.

A posture appeared in my view. Pale, dark
blonde hair, a man.

Not Collin.