Bloody rain

I sigh deeply.

Sigh, rapidly.

Heart beats way too fast.

I tried searching for some oxygen, but Collin kept drowning me deep in the... Whatever was the bathtub filled with...

But definitely not water, nor any acidic substance to defeat me.

It was dense, and the intense scent was killing my nostrils, I couldn't tell what it smelled like because I believe they were damaged after everything my body have been through.

I gasped for air, but Collins strong hands took a hold of my head and kept it under for less than 30 seconds.

My tongue slipped out a little, and I've tasted it.

I tasted... blood.

Blood.

Paralyzed, shocked, and numb.

I stopped fighting with Collins pressure.

I stopped everything. I just did.

How did they get the blood? Whose blood was it?

Odd how I'm asking myself "why?" When I don't even know the reason for my presence in here.

Collin pulled me up harshly, my body so numb, I didn't care anymore if I will reach it, get the oxygen.

Collins warm breath hitting my face.

I bent my head in his direction, I suppose my face was facing him.

The atmosphere was intense, I stared at something, his unknown face. I could feel his gaze burning on me.

I inhaled and exhaled slowly.

I mumbled something. "What?" His raspy voice asked, trying to sound serious.

I mumbled again. I couldn't talk properly, and no, not because of the fear, nor the shock of my current position, but I just couldn't spell it out. "I....I-I...."

"you? What?" He shouted angrily making me shudder from his voice and warmth.

I bite my tongue, covered my lips, I widen my eyes in tears and shock.

He laughed, "I see. Good, you're boring me, the boys are kind insatiable thusly I'm going to leave you in their hands, goodbye, love" He kissed my nose and moved away,

"Have fun, boys" and with that he left the room... bathroom, Whatever.

I sat there, numbness consuming my brain. I believe it was just too much.

This.

Everything.

I heard knocks on the door, "Oh, hello, darling, may I come in?" Quetin sneaky pitchy voice echoing in the accomodation.

"Seeking for some fun?" Luke ran to me like a maniac, and rubbed his index finger on my cheek.

"I guess she does" I heard Quentin, drooling all over. "Oh, today she's mine, buddy." Quentin stopped him, shaken up.

"Just today." Said Luke with annoyance in his voice.

Quentin got into the bathtub, chuckled like an obsessive masochist.

Touched my knees, tickling me softly. Drastically touch my hip and leaned in to kiss me, I shook him away and kicked him on his face, Quentin moaned in pain.

Luke drastically took a hold of my legs tied them tighter, closely together, and got my hands attached up with the ropes.

Quentin crawled back on me, I tried shaking him off, but it was impossible, he touched my lips, I bit him as hard as I could, for as long as I could hold, but he slapped my face hard, and grabbed my hair, yanked and all I could do was scream, but that did nothing. It clearly annoyed Luke as he was observing everything so he shoved a reeking of mold, dirty sock into my mouth and my lips were stuck together with duct tape. He ripped off my dress, my naked body was spread on the bathtub, sweat and tears. While he felt pleasure, I felt pain. His hair was sweaty. He tried keeping himself from moaning in triumph. As he finally removed himself from me, realse my hands and legs and walked away with Luke, leaving me in a cold bloody lake.

I looked downward, and the material fell.

I gazed at the deep red color that surrounded me, my tears drawing circles on it. Red...blood....pain was everywhere.

I was passed over in pain, I can hear screams.

Screams, so loud it brought me a massive headache, pitched loud sounds in my head, all at ones. I squeezed my head, yelling so hard, from the anger that was building in me, that is making me. Lust, pain, and anger is all I am now.

I began to cry, 50 shades of melancholy in my throat, heart, and soul.

I dived my head, and my exposed body into the gory blood, half asleep.

The pain grew more substantial, stronger so overwhelming in my guts.

I hollered as the blood was pouring in my mouth.

I yelled, because my soul hurts.

I yelled, because I was in deep horrific pain.

I yelled, because I constitute one hell of bloody rain.