Kaleidoscope bruised eyes.

The hours were passing.

I was trying to study the woman lying in the hospital bed, her sky eyelids fluttering open then her eyes pierced to mine with blankness.

I would have laughed any other day, but instead I continued watching her.

Our tongues weren't moving, we were speaking with our hungry eyes.

It wasn't awkward, more like tense.

Funny if I'd say, she looked lifeless, like she was dead, but I could feel her soul running through the rooms, screaming, fighting everything and everyone, crossing the fear which lies beneath her.

What was she?

What kind of catastrophe has she been through? Or was she a catastrophe herself?

The hours were passing by.

I was searching for something, digging deeper and deeper into her sunsets, constructed within the small black eclipse that was exchanging the stare, like I've lost something. The souls face changed, the corner of her pale lips turns into a grimace and then a slight, uncertain smile, that I then payed off with mine. She lets out this kind of vacant aura, dark and abandoned that rushes cold wind down my spine. The smile and its overwhelming vacantness, desolating me from my presence, I felt spellbind.

The hours were passing.

Her eyes like glass fell, and broke into tears, and I was more than curious to study the hands of the cause that could not hold the catch.

Observing her made me realise something very odd about myself, I discovered a weird kind of... Let's call it "energy" that forces me to pick up the scintillating pieces, through the process I may end up scattered which was irrelevant to me as long as I can get to know the kaleidoscope bruised eyes that are staring right through my pensive ones. Her polychromatic caustic-like-self deprived my psyche. For the reason why I did not have my head to search for.

The hours were passing by,

And we no longer exchanged the hedonism to our starving eyes.

"Where have you been?" I asked, breaking the chains, I could not have waited any longer.

She faced me again, there was something different in her eyes now...

A poor dim crossed her eyes, and a small grimace danced upon her lips.

She opened them, and tried to speak up, but her tongue did not allow her to do so. She cleared her throat harshly, hoarse sounds slowly began to come out of her lips.

My eyes wide open, in uncertainty and shock to the meanings of her words. Echoing through the shattered walls of my pensive mind.

The dim extinguish in her eyes, nevertheless, I was burning.