Hands like razors.

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall."
- William Shakespeare.

My eyes were glued with sleep, and sweat.

Blood was dripping off my lip.

I looked around, my vision was blurry, I shut my eyes tightly and opened them again improving my sight.

Blinked, once, twice, and..

I saw myself.

A huge mirror was standing in front of my sullen eyes.

My appearance scared me; My body in the same position like yesterday dipped in blood, bruised knees pierced on the ground, hands hanging on the ropes, my black wavy wet hair floating in the air, eyes dark and puffy. My bruised, scattered, sore, body.

I cried.

"You see her?" A voice whispered into my ear, I jumped as I got scared, but I wouldn't remove my eyes from the mirror, I saw Luke's reflection in the glass.

"You see this girl?" He began, "Poor, broken little thing." His cheek touches my ear." how sad would it be if we'd wake up to find nothing left of her." He said, his raspy, sharp voice cutting through my ear. Vurgaly yet so delicately. His hot breath and sound drawing goosebumps all over my torso. Silence. "Baaah- and she's gone." He snapped his fingers, faking the sense of sadness and empathy in his voice.

I stared at his expression in the mirror studying his every movement.

He fished out something from his pocket, it was a long, sharp metal nail.

I swallowed my saliva thinking of the worst methods he'd use this nail for.

"You see, love, " he giggled "I...-" "don't call me your love." I cut him off, my voice demanding, and strong.

"What if you are my love?" He asks playfully, his eyes so hollow.

"Then you wouldn't let me suffer like that." my eyes formed into glass.

He moved away, stood up, circle around me, he thought and thought, despair in his green empty eyes.

"But love hurts." He whispered sadistically putting the nail closer to my neck, threatening me with it, "And if it hurts, then the two sides should feel the pain." He said rather excited.

"Are you even capable of feelings?" I whispered softly.

He turned away anger and puzzeleness capturing his face, he raised the nail to my neck breaking the distance with it, and with his pressure he pressed the nail over my neck and slide it downwards to my breasts.

"Your agony feeds the darkest and loneliness holes in me." His voice like body were shaking.

"I need you to suffer" he laughed like a psychopath. "In my arms."

The room was cold, but his disgusting touch was tender.

My neck roughly scattered, I felt dizzy.

I felt sick, and heavy I wanted to sleep so badly, Luke cut down the ropes and my face hit the cold floor, my hands were numb, as soon as my skin made a contact with the cold I found myself drifting off, "Good night, Milady." Was the last thing my ears have heard.

~ ~ ~

I woke up to the sound of Luke sharpening his knives. His back was facing me, the sound was horribly loud, and the door open.

My eyes widen to my thoughts that are buzzing around, adrenaline waking up in me. The nail he had before I slept was placed along the ground beside me.

I picked it up, and stood up slowly, loosing my balance.

I straighten my body, and squeezed the nail in my hands, making a cut in my palm, my heart was pounding so hard, I was scared, but I had no choice.

I took few steps forward wishing Luke would not turn back, the sound was too loud, I swallowed my saliva, raised the nail in the air, and...

Drop.

Drop.

Drop.

Drop.

Blood was pouring down his back covering his T-shirt. he groaned in pain, turned back and grabbed me from my waist, "You bitch!" He yelled in shock, I punched him several times with every power left in me, and all my hatred, my fist burning in pain. he pulled my hair, but I squatted down and pressed the nail into his left knee so hard, turn it left and right till it got stuck, and pulled my body back, leaving distance between us, his body looked weak, and pale, he turned his face to the knives and tried to take one, but failed and fell on my lap, my legs ache from the sudden pressure, his face was covered in blood, taking quick breaths, his green toxic eyes were pierced to my dark ones. Eyes with hatred. Eyes of a psychopath. Eyes with no mercy.

I sobbed,

My hands like razors.

Victim of the sins,

Under Lucifers hell they've been sharpened,

They've felt pain, now the pain they shall become.

And now there was no mercy in mine.

I stroke his hair playfully and dragged my hand down to his chin, "Now, Shall we?" I whispered softly, and pressed the nail in.

Drop.