Insane.

La la la, I sang to the bird,

La la la, I broke his neck.

La la la, are you in pain?

La la la, shh, dear birdy, don't cry just go to sleep.

-Sigh-

But how can you sleep in this maze? When your heart is broken, and your mouth shall never again be spoken.

Amen.

~ ~ ~

My eyes have seen the brightness again.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

"Amen." I whispered as all the ritual of todays torture were done.

I gazed at the blood dripping off me on the wooden floor.

Drop.

Drop.

Drop.

Drop.

I've observed it, playing like a kid.

Drop.

Drop.

Drop.

Luke kicked into the room I've been kept, and threw a big bowl of fresh cherries, a bottle of water, and walked away.

I picked a cheery studying every structure of it, smashed it with my thumb as the sweet juice floats down around my wrist, I've licked it, sweet substance burning in my throat making me feel ill, and hungry.

My eyes were burning at the red colour, and sweet scent that greeted my nostrils. And I've thought of amusing things.

How terrific would it be seeing their soul fading in their eyes, watching them die, and suffer in pain.

Instead, I've felt scared in my own skin.

I felt unsafe when my heart still beats.

I feel insecure when I breathe.

They're watching my soul fade slowly and sorely.

I wanna welcome my death.

I wanna die.

"Die." I whispered hugging my body, bobbing, staring at the darkness.

Every five minutes I would jump in a shock and giggle like I was asleep or in a trance, when suddenly a chink of a fake light burned my eyes.

The door squeaked, I looked at it expressionless.

It opened.

And my eyes have seen no one?

My eyes widen, I stood up immediately, thinking that this could be my chance to escape. My heart was beating so fast I could feel it in my throat, my breath quicken and I walked carefully towards the doorway.

As I've seen no one in the small corridor, I run out of the room and pressed my body into the wall, praying that no one would notice me.

I heard noises in the torture hall, I took few steps backwards, as the noises stopped I sneaked like a ninja and notice with my bare eyes no any soul,

I ran fast, as fast as my burned sore legs would let me, with a little hope and adrenaline burning inside my chest.

I climbed on the wooden high ladder, my hands were shaking in pain, I smirked because this was the best pain I've ever felt ever since I got here; Pain of freedom.

Something was blocking the way out of the surface, must be the memorial. I start hitting the desk with my shoulder I knew that I had no time, and then everything collapsed, my hope, the beautiful pain, the adrenaline, I fell from the ladder, well more clearly to add; Luke did.

I fell down on my stomach felt such an intense and empty pain in my guts, I was breathless for a while.

"You fucking whore, you wanted to escape?" He yelled, "you're going to regret this now."

His face was pale, nearly dead, passed over with such anger.

I wasn't scared, but the paralyzing anger in his eyes, that anger of a psychopath... it was something to be mindful of.

Luke dragged me backward from where I had the chance to run, and threw me on the floor, tied my hands with tie wires on the right, and left, I was on my knees. My hands forming a cross.

He took steps closers and squeezed my chin, "Huh, you're not worth it." I looked at him dumbly, not worth what?

"I'm gonna call Collin he's going to choose the appropriate punishment for your irrational deed."

He took a phone out of his pocket and dialed a number, my hands began to hurt for being hanged too long, my mouth was sore and dry.

Few minutes later;

Luke strokes me with a nail I looked up to see his joker-like-smile upon me, and waved. I swear he was mental.

I smiled back, so am I.

He covered my eyes with a material and my sight was gone.

I heard heavy steps getting closer to me, closer, and closer.

Collin.

Until I felt a huge wind hitting my face, I could sense a smile of his observing every inch of my body, He stroked me with his pinky finger and said, "Well, well what are my eyes, seeing, rawr" He squeezed my cheeks, "Oh, fuck off." I said cynically, moving my head away.

"Woah, our puppy knows how to bite, hm" he laughed, "well, anyway its time to get to the point." He said making a sharp sound on the ground with a... whip.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" His laughter echoed in these four walls.

I grinned, confused.

He starts hitting me with the whip on my shoulders, then my back as he was circling round me. I tried not to scream, but the pain was incredibly strong.

"YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE US LIKE THAT OKAY?" he yelled so hard his anger pressed on the whip.

"I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW WE TREAT A NAUGHTY AND DISOBEYING DOGS LIKE YOU!"

I yelled harder. He moved the whip to my spine, I could literally feel my back ribbing in many pieces.

My eyes began to inch as hell, I was out of my breath, so exhausted.

"SCREAM!"

"SCREAM!

"SCREAM!"

"SCREAM YOU FUCKING WHORE, SCREAM!" Collin gasped, hitting me with everything he got.

And I couldn't not scream.

Minutes later Collin got tired and said that, that would be it for today.

Cut through with sweat, my hands started to jingle on the rope, and my eyes were widely open pierced to the ground.

My body felt like its burning, blood dripping on every side. Minutes of my own silence I gasped, and smirked not leaving my eyes from the ground.

"Next time I will make sure to make you cry into my eyes begging me for your death." He said while washing my blood off his hands and leaving the room.

I don't quite think so you're gonna live to that day, Collin.

I'm going to watch your soul fade in your eyes.

I giggled louder, my eyes gazing at the filthy floor.

"What are you laughing at, fucktard?" He demanded loudly.

I giggled once more, looked up with a huge grin on my face, and I say;

"Collin, you're dead."