Four walls.

-Leviathan P.O.V.

"Have you gotten any information since I've last seen you?"

"Most certainly." I nodded.

"Well?" Detective Hawk narrowed his eyes.

"Lilly Parker." As silence remains in the air, I decide to continue, "do you might know this name?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"I reckon it's her mother."

"I'll make sure to look forward into that." His fingers lacing at the edges of the pile of files, "did she tell you that?"

"You can say so, long story short: do search properly." I rolled my eyes.

"Go back to work, Kid. I'll inform you later." He looks away.

"You're welcome." I smile at him with my eyes closed because I know it's only his way to appreciate my well done work.

I move away.

As I'm walking out of Hawks office my phone begins to rang.
"Hey, Leanna." I say.

"Levi, where have you been!?" she moans desperately. "I couldn't reach you at all these days."

"I was busy, sorry."

"Busy with what?" She asks offended.

"Levi? Are you there?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"Why are you so distracted these days? Don't tell me you're with the girl from that night."

"I'm most certainly on my way to see her."

"What about us!?"

I let out a cold, long sigh. "Leanna..."

"You don't love me anymore?" She cries.

"Leanna, it's not a good time."

"I'm coming to see you," she says fast, almost angry.

"No don't. It's not a good time."

"When is it a good time then? Why do you care so much for someone you don't even know."

"I'd ask you the same question."

"Humph." I can hear her hurt.

After a pause of silence I decide to end this pointless conversation. "Look Leanna, another time, okay? I'll call you later." I hang up.

Nonsense.
That's what Leanna is.

On my way to Hailey I've stopped by a nursery. Looked around the place with no any clue what I'm trying to do. Bought a bouquet of flowers and went over to a park where I sat peacefully exposed to the beautiful, cloudy sky. Flowers circling me as I unwrap them all.

Flower.

Tangle.

Turn.