Smothered tongue.

"Pretty lady, would you privilege me with your name?

Lady? Why is there blood dropping off your tongue?

Lady, isn't that your respected fathers knife he was killed with?

Oh my honorary lady, would you hear my questions?

One can not just have a smothered tongue, now can he?" - Angry brunette

-

"Where have you been" I asked.

She moved forward to have a better view of my eyes.

"Where the Lucifer stands." Her eyes like menace eating me from the inside.

My eyes wide open in uncertainty and shock to the meanings of her words. Echoing through the shattered walls of my pensive mind.

"Wh-What?" I mumbled.

"Where the Lucifer stands." She repeated.

"B-but..." My voice uncertain and lost was cut off.

"Where the Lucifer stands. Where the Lucifer stands. Where the Lucifer stands. Where the Lucifer stands." Her pale body swayed staring at the wall and slightly begin to shake, then her voice, and pupils. She fall back to the bed shaking, looked like a... seizure attack?

I panicked and screamed down for help.

When suddenly nurses were surrounding me they took care of her, and asked me to leave the room politely, so I did.

-

Hours were passing and the nurses wouldn't let me in.
I got up and decided that sitting here wouldn't change anything, and it's better if I just leave for now.

I entered the elevator recalling the whole situation over again and again.
What was she saying? Where the lucifer stands? What does that mean?

I was pissed and angry at myself as well as at this entire fucked up situation which isn't even half of my concern. Was that pity that I felt toward her? I decided not to go there anymore.
As I walked out of the hospital I went for a walk around the park right beside the clinic.
The cold breeze having an instant contact with my numb body, I light a cigarette and take a long puff. The girl right there, is so odd? But once you stare into her eyes they consume you like a vortex, I can't go back to that.
I've spent almost a month right there and yet no one have visited her, not even her mother?
And the nurses wouldn't share with me any information since I'm not from the family, crap.

The girl right there, I feel obliged to stay.

I threw the cigarette on the ground, stepped on it and walked back to the hospital and once again asked for information from the reception which got me nothing.
As I was walking away, I bumped into a man wearing black coat, and a hat.
I looked apologetically and moved forward when then my ears catch up on something.

"Hello, I'm detective Hawk, I'm supposed to start a case of the new girl found in the woods."

Her.

"Oh, right, they informed me sir would come for investigation." The receptionist spoke cautiously. "Room 160, bed 13."

That's definitely her.

The detective hawk or whatever entered the elevator, I followed him inside.

"I've heard in the reception that you're taking steps with her odd appearance, right?" I asked determined and sort of pissed.

"And what is it with you?"