Cold night.

It was a cold night.

My half exposed bloody body was freezing, and my knees were shaking.

It was hard taking small steps, so what about running?

I've tried.

I'm still trying.

I'll always try.

The dry grass underneath my bare feet, hurt.

It didn't matter if it hurts anymore, Collin -if still alive- could be walking towards me right now. Searching for me.

But that would be ridiculous, he might as well be dead by now.

My lips were dry, and I could literally tell that I'm going out of control.

I was thinking about death,

Luke and Quentin's body,

And the unfortunate that I haven't seen Collins soul passing his eyes.

"You're mine, forever, Hailey."

"Nobody ever cared where you are."

"Shall we start the fun?"

"I'm thirsty for some torture."

"You're dead."

Everything, everything he had ever said these past four months were echoing inside my head. I was in paranoia.

I felt anxious.

My breathing was fast and hard, my heart raced like crazy... where am I?

I panicked out of sudden fear, but I kept running.

I heard a engine start behind me and I drastically began to run faster because I was convinced it was Collin.

But the car passed me and 15 minutes away it stopped I ran with everything I had. I won't go back.

My eyes began to tear, I was shaking, I got paranoid.

I shut my eyes tightly, and opened them again, and just traced where the light was following.

It's a bus station!

I tried to scream for help but I couldn't get anything out.

I raced into the station and clumsily ran into someone.

The warmth slapping my face, and the feeling of a heart beat. I violently attacked the body in front of me and yelled with all I had, but unconditionally failed as nothing really could get out of my sore throat, it's Collin. It has to be Collin. IT IS COLLIN! My eyes were glued with fear. I opened them sharply and they've seen an unfamiliar face.

The guy was staring at me now, his eyes wide in shock, someone pushed me away it wasn't him but a small figure of a girl beside him, I stared at her like she's a piece of meat, I was angry, I wanted to slap her so badly! I wanted to her hurt!

"Hey, back off!" she bleeped.

I scratch her left cheek deeply as my nails were long and broken.

The guy with dark holes as eyes tried to pull her away!

She kept struggling in his arms, she wanted to get me and beat me up.

"Leanna! LEANNA DAMN IT. STOP!" He yelled.

"OH, NO I'M GONNA SHOW HER WHERE HER PLACE IS!" she yelled dramatically.

I looked at them with my panicked dark eyes, everything felt so blurry.

Sight, as the sound.

The girl called as Leanna somehow got the chance to push away from the guy, she took a step closer to me, and pulled my hair.

I was furious.

I imagined many possible ways I could torture her.

I punched her nose so hard she fell on her knees, I was still paranoid and scared.

My eyes swerved to the guy in front of me, gazing at my presence with horrific yet a pathetic expression.

I wasn't surprised, after all, you don't always see a frightened girl, showered in blood, with a white ripped dress on, running around the forest at God knows what time.

Leanna moaned in pain, lying on the dirty ground.

She called me a bitch, and dropped her head to the ground, groaning in pain.

My surrounding began to shrink, the headache grew bigger, and deeper.

I fell on the grass, and rolled around the ground crying in pain.

"Where am I? Why am I here? Help. Please, help me." I wanted to scream.

My body sways back and forth.

I couldn't hear their conversation anymore.

I felt a touch on my forearm, "Hey!" My ears had managed to hear.

I looked at the person, and it was that guy.

What would he want from me? I cried.

What is it again?

He stares deep into my eyes, feeling uncomfortable, I lost mine in his, and felt frightened.

He gave me his hand, I was scared and unsure whether to take it, or not. So I pushed him hard on the cold hard ground.

And tried to run away, but he quickly got on his feet, took me by the hand, his strong touch trying to conquer my attacks, and punches on his muscles.

I gasped hardly as I was out of breath.

But I kept tugging non stop, until I sensed his cheek on my ear.

He was exhausted as well, yet he managed to keep it strong.

I froze at the sound of his voice.
Gory whispers, and treats echoing around my head, and finally I've heard the words I've been seeking to hear for months.

"It's okay, you're safe."

My heart collapsed into the edge of apathy.
And with those words, my body couldn't respond, and totally lost my consiousness deep into the anonymous.

Finally I was free.