"Hush."

I rushed along the corridors as fast as I could.

Breathing heavily, every inch of my body shouts in pain, and I had faced every.

No more.

No.

I've passed my old cage.

I've passed Luke's soul in his eyes, I did.

The adrenaline was buzzing under my skin, and I couldn't not just giggle while racing against my heartbeat and free soul.

I, just like Collin desire someone to scream into my eyes in tears, but one difference is that it's Freedom.

Almost reaching to the torture hall I stopped to have a better look at my target. The wooden stairs are there, and the surface desk is... "open." I whispered, my eyes filled with hope, and then gazed back at the knife in my hands that Luke was sharpening earlier, squeezed it, and moved forward.

As my eyes have seen no soul, I began to run again, my hands almost touch the stairs when something -or rather someone. Took a hold of my neck, lacing his fingers around it and began to smother me, I looked at the panicked tiny brown eyes of Quentin. He was scared.

Scared of death.

Scared of pain.

Thus he had been given pain to others instead of feeling it by his own.

"You're not going anywhere." He threatened me. I searched around for the knife that had fallen from my hands

I tried getting off his hold, but after all that small guys' spirits were carried by hate and lust.

"Y-you're not going anywhere." His eyes widen, "you hear me?" He ended it with a loud laughter.

His long bony fingers constrict my pale neck.

I opened my mouth and tried to breathe in but failed.

"You're going to pay for what you've done!" he shuddered.

I was choking, my vision became blurry with each wink his posture and tiny eyes were hazy.

I shut my eyes and stopped fighting with his pressure, calmed my spirit and kicked him in the stomach causing him to groan in pain. He took a step back and time to shake off while I commenced to run, and climb the stairs again.

"NO!" he shouted and pulled my leg down. I hesitated and tried to maintain my equilibrium.

In the end it didn't really matter; I fell down. I crashed on the hard floor.

Quentin dragged me by my hair, I dug my nails into the floor, and yelled wriggling around.

"STOP THAT! Give up already you belong in here!"

Quentin was wrong. I didn't belong to anywhere or to anyone I was a free wandering soul.

He pulled me backwards, the knife was now meters away from my essence, I crawled to its direction and laced my wounded finger around, as he tugged me in and felt his cold palm on my waist, he grabbed me harshly into the wall and said, "You think you have any other way out?" he laughed sadistically. "He's going to kill you."

"Us." he corrected himself, my eyes glowed.

"But that's only if I run away." I continued.

"Yes." he wept, his face forming a huge grin as if he thought I understood it all. "So, stay here, okay?" his voice demanding, however, he was sobbing.

"Stay here, okay?" corner of his lips began to tremble in despair.

"Okay?" he whispered.

"OKAY?" and stabbed a nail through my wrist.

I whined in such intense pain.

"OKAY?' stab.

"OKAY?" stab.

"OKAY? OKAY? OKAY? OKAY? OKAY?" he went on stabbing my shoulder until he was out of breath.

The open wounds began to bleed out and the air hurt as it got in.

Quentins tiny vacant eyes were now filled with terror-stricken agitation.

He sank his face in my hair, "Stay."

"I will tell Collin everything."

"He's going to kill you anyway."

"You're naive."

"You and your whole damn family shall rot in hell."

"I will tell him." He cried.

"I will."

His tears ran down my collarbone.

It felt like an acid filled with guilt, but did I care?

I pressed my body into the wall harder, keeping his body in the same posture.

My hands were hanging freely.

I gazed motionless at the knife between my fingers, I began to draw circles around doing tricks, I thought and thought.

Quentin's hand was again put on my neck, like he was waiting to generate his energy, with each second the pain was growing, his palm stronger, heart beating faster, taking quick breaths.

I giggled.

"Why would you laugh right now?" He asked confused.

"Because it's funny." I smiled.

He threw me a questioning look.

"You see few minutes ago I'd be the one crying and begging for life." He pulled his head delicately, his cheek touching mine. "Just look how life, loves playing different roles, ha-ha." he looked at me with confusion in his swollen eyes, I closed my eyes and smiled.

Quentin.

He's a heavy subject.

He's a maniacal sadist, however gives the pure kid vibe.

He's just lost. Somewhere.

Like he said, Collin would kill him if I will escape.

Should I let harrasing my soul just for his to stay safe and sound?

I am escaping.

And he is a sadist.

Both my hands reached to his chest, his body still pressed to mine against the filthy wall.

"Why do you have to be such a fucking issue."

"Hush, " I whispered into his ear.

"I hate you Hailey Grace, I do."

The knife in my hand began to feel heavy.

I rest my head on his shoulder.

And whistled a sweet melody.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I kept on whistling.

"Haylie!"

"Focus on the melody." I said numbly.

"but why?" His voice brought nothing but confusion.

"Because it's going to be your last." I smiled.

And stabbed him right into his heart.

His eyes widen in pain and shock.

"Hush."

He moaned in pain.

"haha hey it's alright." My eyes glowed.

His muscles relaxed.

"Shut your eyes tightly." I said softly.

And that was what he did.