Falling mist.

Each day. Everyday. Ever since I've been admitted to this hospital. Ever since I felt the cold breeze turning me into ice. Evermore I've finally sensed freedom, I've been committed to ones eyes. Cold, and empty two holes. Allowing vortexes sucking my consciousness was my biggest sin.

I'd observe him as he gets inside the balcony to pull out the cigarette and suck it's poison like medicine, pulling out the smoke, colliding it with the heavy mist in the air. Disappearing like it never been there. Just like a dying soul and psyche.

O, my psyche, is it in pain? Or is my soul burning, ready to disappear into the mist? If I cry, will I dry out forever?

Why is that when I'm finally out of the hell I've been, I feel more burnt than ever before.
I wanted to speak. It felt unbelievably impossible. Everything felt hazy and filthy, but I really had to try. I need to meet my mother. Tell her I'm alright, embrace her. She must've been in a nightmare ever since she couldn't sense us both, my father and I.

He'd glance at me from time to time as he enters. His aura is so calming. It was almost scary.

I needed to get on my feet. I couldn't stay like this.
I pushed my back against the metres, and get a hold of branches. Sitting on the bed I tried to relax all my muscles and catch a breath, I began to swing my legs in the air until I get the feeling of them again. Minutes, by minutes, and I was slowly beginning to step on the cold, hard floor.
I took a deep breath, and did it. Hardly balancing by my own I tried moving forward, but I felt a sudden sensation. As if everything was falling around. I fell on the floor, hurting my chest and arms, I tried to crawl. I wanted to call out for anyone, to help, but I was breathless and could not let out words. I started to tear up, when sudden two pairs of hands began to climb me up back to the bed, two worried black holes. I started to attack him by hitting his chest, and pulling him back on the floor, weeping into his shirt. He hugged me tightly stopping me from abusing his strong muscles. I cried out loud, I was defenceless.

He buried his face in my hair and said it was alright. Alright to weep. Alright to lose it. That I was safe, and I wouldn't get hurt again.
And who was he to assure me?

I lost it. Lost everything.

I was now all wet of tears, sticked half asleep on a strangers T-shirt. And he didn't mind it. His heart beating against mine like it was on fire.

Just who the hell is he... Did it matter anyway?

In a different world, with different consequences I'd met him beside a quiet place, introducing myself, and him reading me whole.

Hey, I'm Hailey. Would I say?

But did it matter anyway?

He smelled of rain and smoke.

His neck was starting to sweat, but he wouldn't loose our bodies and keep us bonded.
His nose running through my hair, and my fist pressed hardly onto his chest.

His nose craving his way to the tip of my left ear,  lifting his lips and his deep voice bringing shivers to the sound of our closeness.

"I'm Leviathan." He whispered.

And my heart fell in my chest, like it had been struggling to jump off the cliff.
Have you ever been in such situation where you feel your heart melting, but your body and mind freezing?
That's how I felt, and feel ever since I've seen how he's been taking care of me from the day I've been committed in here.

How Leviathan did take care of me.

In his cold eyes I've found warmness.

I let off his strong arms off me, and looked him in the eyes, cold, big brown eyes.
His uncertain grimace turned into a slight smile exposing his dimples. My finger running through his dark blonde hair down to his face. Drawing circles and rivers with my fingertips.

"What are you doing?" He whispered ever so softly in my ear, creating goosebumps on my back.

No matter how much I want to answer, I know I can't, at least not for now. Despite the fact I wish and desire to speak with him, my eyes and soul were swallowing him whole inside me. Everything else was silent.

In the other world, with different consequences I'd only be a girl in a white dress running to welcome her father again, weep none to see, and meet a guy who smelled of rain and smoke. Who've the skies had bowed to, in oath to pass my path, meeting with a menace of the loneliest and warmest heart.