High Priestess: Yae

[A/N: Oh goodie one of the characters that got me into Genshin Impact in the first place! I entirely blame growing up with shows and manga like Inuyasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Kami-sama Kiss for my addiction to characters with fluffy ears. I affectionately call Yae "Big Sis" and as such I'll be making Lumine look to her like an older sibling. She comes off as that enigmatic big sister type anyways.]

.....................................................................

The final person involved in the the three wishes had been the most disturbing and heartbreaking one for the girls. it had brought them to meet two of this man's disciples at the dojo: Junya and Nanako. The students had thought their teacher had become taken over and tormented by an evil spirit. Which, however, Lumine and Childe weren't convinced of after the knowledge they'd gain before hand. With the arrival of a miko from the Narukami Shrine it was confirmed he was fine for the most part.

It was then the bomb shell had been dropped: Lady Yae, the head miko of the shrine was showing a keen interest in his case. So off they went escorting slash dragging this very much mentally broken man with his two students into the wilderness and up the mountain trail. The climb actually was not an easy one for those lacking the ability of Electro. Childe looked up for the challenge seeing it as just another way to train himself. Lumine was no different as she saw it as a means to practice with her electro prowess. 

Eventually they did reach the shrine with it's massive thunder sakura tree that looked a lot like a fox as the trunk gave of veins of some kind of crystal glow. The shrine had a tranquil but enigmatic beauty to it in Lumine's eyes. Shrine maidens went about their daily work and prayers as they cared for the shrine's grounds and its guests. Childe though couldn't get over how good Lumine looked surrounded by the falling rain of vivid sakura petals. With a mental shake he got himself to get back to what was happening at the sound of the shrine doors sliding open. 

Out walked a beautiful woman of maybe in her late twenties in appearance with waist length pink hair tied up near the end. A distinct headdress adorned her head signaling her status not only here at the shrine but all of Inuzuma. Her vivid violet eyes held an air of mystery and mischief to them as if she'd seen things you could only dream of. But the most noticeable feature? A single pair of long low hanging pink canine ears! Each ear had a large gold earring but only one gave off a familiar shine of a Vision. 

An Electro Vision to be exact.

"D...Do you guys think that's Lady Yae?"asked Paimon.

"I think so. Look how she's dressed and not to mention she's defiantly no pushover."grinned Childe feeling a shiver of excitement. 

"Down boy."giggled Lumine. "If you behave I promise we can have a match before we go back to see Ayako."

"Really?"Lumine nodded, making him grin from ear to ear. It had been weeks since their last spar and he had grown antsy. 

The head miko herself said not a word as she stopped at the stairs. Her eyes wandered to look over at the ragtag group of Lumine, Ajax, and Paimon. It had been for but a second but they swore a spark of interest and mischief of a cunning fox gleamed in her eyes before she faced the terrified swordsmaster. The man in question was rambling nonsense like some frightened two year old as he sat crouch holding the back of his head.

"As you can see, Lady Yae, Domon has persisted in this state for quite some time now. He seems to see those that have lost to him in duels in his past, gathering around him as if to persecute him."informed the black haired shrine maiden, Inagi.

"Lady Yae can't you help him? It's got to be a possession right?"pleaded Nanako desperately. "This not like him at all! In the past no matter what happened he'd face it with a confidant smile."