All Or Nothing

[A/N: No I did not just casually go listen to Forzen music soundtrack and watch Re:Zero while writing the nightmare scene What are you talking about? lol]

**WARNING**

Contains suggestive scene involving couple(s) being sexual intimate. As well as detailed nightmare scene.

...................................

Watatsumi Island.

By far it was one of the most beautiful places in Inuzuma as the moon began to rise over the shrine. Shells and coral covered the entire island as cascades of waterfalls thundered and roared. The moon casting a brilliance onto the crystal clear waters as Lumine and Childe had left the shrine, bidding Gorou and now their newest friend, Kokomi goodnight after a long day. They had both been named the joint leaders of Swordfish II Platoon. An odd name but considering this was Watatsumi and their people had once lived below the waves...it made sense. Pastel indigo grasses slowly swayed with the late summer salty sea breeze.

Lumine had noticed Childe grown in affection and even his good natured teasing had increased a bit throughout the day. Even in front of the Swordfish II's troops. Paimon had to explain that Ajax and her dating and had been since they left Liyue. But she didn't mind; actually was loving the extra affections he showered with.  It made her happy and further mesmerized to see the life returning to his eyes. Gone were the dull, almost lifeless dephs that held no shine to them. Taking their place was a brilliant shine vast as the ocean, swallowing and consuming her....and she welcomes it.

"So where are we going exactly, Ajax?"she asked.

"You'll see. You'll like it I promise."he grinned his carefree smile as he took her by the hand and broke into a run. 

Lumine squeaked in surprise before she broke into laughter at being lead along to a seaside cave. Gorou and Teppei had been kind enough to help set this up without alerting Lumine. As far as camps went it was very well done and cozy as a fire crackled. Teppei was there with a small crate he was setting down by the tent that had the Sangonomiya's crest on it. "Oh hey Ajax-san, Lumine-san you're here finally~!"he greeted.

Lumine's eyes were surprised but she was delighted at the sight. "Childe did you plan this?"

"Yeah but Gorou and Teppei lent a hand. They also allowed us to use this tent since there really isn't anywhere we can board for the night here."he grinned. He was surprised but hummed in delight as Lumine pat him in the head. How was it this girl's praise mattered more to him then the frigid words of the Cryo Archon? He knew how...he loved her that's how. 

"Well this crate has some blankets and some futons you can use I brought over from the town. The nights are getting slowly colder so hopefully this helps."informed Teppei.

"It will, thank you."thanked Lumine.

"Well, busy day tomorrow. Have a goodnight."Teppei waved farewell and dashed away in a hurry.

Ajax could feel his anxiety rise a little bit so he did what he often would and got the futons prepped and got dinner cooking over the fire while Lumine changed into her silk summer night gown with a bit of a lacy trim. Her hair now a bit damp from bathing in cascading water but now the sweetest scent of asters and honey came off her with the breeze. Mixing in with the rich scent of the thick soup bubbly in the pot. Lumine hummed happily at the scent detecting bacon, beef, sausage, and various veggies. "He cooks, he cleans...how is he such husband material!?"she thought with a giggle. 

"Whatcha making, Ajax?"she hummed coming to hug him from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder. Making said ginger smile as he poured the soup into a bowl and offered it up to her and she eagerly accepted. "It's called solyanka though I had to improvise a little. It's a kind of hearty meat and vegetable soup. What you think?" By the way Lumine's face lit up at the first bite and started devouring it with gusto was all the answer he needed. By the time they were done he had ate three bowls but she had eaten four. No surprise since they hadn't eaten much today.