Farewell, Land of Eternity

[A/N: And welcome to your favorite Inuzuma program where you ask Yae and she may answer you~! *cough* In all seriousness Yae answers some questions and they decide to leave Inuzuma for the Moonchase Festival in Liyue as autumn starts to take hold in Tevyet. Will I be covering Kokomi and Ei's story quests? the answer is no, I'm sorry. ChiLumi will be leaving using Lumine's ability to teleport. As for the Tsarista? until it is revealed I will address the Tsarista as Annastasia or Anna for short.]

.................................

The autumn breeze danced through the branches of the fox shaped cherry blossom tree that towered over the shrine. The weather was becoming colder as October creeped closer and was only days away. This year had gone by fast for Lumine as she recalled everything that had happened to her since she awoke from her seal. Wandering lost and alone until she by mistake fished up poor Paimon, Paimon guiding her and teaching her the languages of Tevyet which Lumine picked up with ease, the first chain on her powers being broken which allowed her to use anemo, meeting Venti and all her friends in the land of freedom, fighting two of the four winds, meeting Xiangling and Gouba, arriving in Liyue and another chain on her powers unlocking, the Right of Descension chaos, meeting and being rescued by Ajax, meeting Xiao and the adepti, meeting Zhongli the Geo Archon, her countless adventures with Ajax, meeting Dainslief and reunion with her brother, and now her memories here in Inuzuma.

For the last two hours they had been talking with Yae about various topics under the thunder sakura tree. How Ei had a twin sister that perished in the war five hundred years ago in a vain attempt to save the now lost civilization alongside Zhongli, Venti, Murata, the Tsarista, and a few others. Ultimately it had obviously failed and Ei had been forced like the remaining four other surviving archons into retreated to protect their homes and people. That had broke Lumine's heart to be honest. Then there was the topic of Scaramouche, the Balladeer actually being a prototype of the Raiden Shogun. That had stunned not only her but Ajax. 

"Do you or Ei know anything about his unknown god that my brother and I encountered at the Celestial Gate?"Lumine asked after describing said deity to Yae. Ajax listened with wide eyes full of wonder.

"Ojou-chan what's a 'Celestial gate' that you mentioned? You mentioned before when we were with him month ago too."he asked.

"Oh I haven't told you yet? Every world has they serve as gates to enter and leave in some shape or form and they all look different. They're called Celestial Gates and it is how Aether and I came back to this world five hundred years ago."Lumine explained.

Ajax blinked in confusion. "Came...back?"

"Yes....b-but it's kinda complicated."Lumine laughed in slight embarrassment. She wasn't sure how to explain it or knew if she even could. She remembered the numerous worlds she and her brother had visited in hopes to find a place to call home after loosing their family. 

"Hm...I'm afraid we don't I'm afraid know anything about your kin. I haven't the foggiest clue about that deity you described either."shrugged Yae with a shake of her head, earning looks of disappointment from the traveler and Paimon.

"Hey, chin up I'm sure your brother's fine."reassured Ajax. He still couldn't forgive Aether but he was still his girlie's twin brother and only blood relative. So he understood her woes and worries for her brother's welfare.

"You're right, thank you Ajax."Lumine thanks earning a delighted grin from her beloved ex-harbinger. She then turned her attention to Yae once more. "Now where do we go next I wonder?"

"From here, I would suggest going back to Liyue's borders. If you intend to search out every member of the Seven Archons I suggest going to Sumeru. The archon there is the Dendro Archon, the youngest of the Seven."Yae suggested.