Chapter Four

This was the first week when Jungkook had finally gathered up the courage to ask Taehyung to have lunch together. So here they were, sitting side by side on the huge table laid in front of them, delicious food served on them appropriately.

Everyone in the pack house had their own bowls and chopsticks. That was a rule and everyone knew about it so Taehyung had received his own one too the day after he entered the pack house.

He was about to take his bowl and chopsticks and dive right into the yummy looking sticky rice when Jungkook caught his wrist evidently stopping him.

He looked at Jungkook with confused eyes as Jungkook chuckled softly because Taehyung looked adorable.

"Let's exchange the bowls and chopsticks, precious. If anyone tries to do something with you then they have to go through me. It will keep you safe and I promised to keep you safe, my Luna." Jungkook said as he swiftly exchanged their bowls and chopsticks making Taehyung gulp.

"Now let's eat, Tae." Jungkook said as they both smiled.

Jungkook was about to serve Taehyung some meat that would go with his rice when Taehyung shyly smiled at the way Jungkook was being a gentleman.

Taehyung picked up the bowl and chopsticks with his shaky hands and was about to put it in his mouth when both slipped from his sweaty hands and within a second both the things lay on the ground. Thankfully they weren't made of glass or else they would break.

"Oh no! Are you alright? Are you hurt? Leave it, don't touch it, I'll ask for another bowl and a pair of chopsticks for the day, alright?" Jungkook said as his voice laced with concern and worry.

Taehyung simply nodded and uttered a small, "I am fine."

Soon Taehyung's---well Jungkook's bowl and chopsticks were replaced for the day as they started munching on the delicious food.

"Don't panic or get scared to talk to me about anything, Tae. Is that okay?" Jungkook asked as he again placed a piece of meat and kimchi right on top of Taehyung's spoonful of rice.

"Yes Kookie." Taehyung whispered softly but then he abruptly stopped.

"Kookie? That's s-so adorable, just like you." Jungkook replied back as he almost choked on his food when he heard the name first.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung questioned immediately standing up and walking up towards Jungkook as he rubbed his palm up and down on Jungkook's back to soothe him a little and of course to make him stop coughing.

The sparks were back again and just like the numerous times before, none were vocal about it.

"Kookie, are you fine?" Taehyung asked, ignoring the sparks for the moment as he slowly placed his palm on Jungkook's side profile, well his left cheek.

Jungkook was taken aback when a new electrifying feeling directly hit his heart and oh boy, did he like it.

Jungkook stared into the young omega's eyes deeply and placed his palm on Taehyung's slowly holding it.

"I am more than fine." Jungkook whispered softly as they both froze on their spots looking at their position. They were so close, almost touching each other but maybe someone was needed here to give a slight push to Taehyung.

Jungkook unconsciously leaned in as Taehyung gulped taking in the Alpha's facial features. Jungkook is handsome, he is beyond Taehyung's expectations and yet Taehyung doesn't know about it. He stared at those azure orbs that stared back with passion into his ruby red ones.

Taehyung's eyes flickered to his Alpha's lips for a second when he finally realized that those baby pink plums were slowly nearing his peachy one's when he gulped and slowly leaned back, almost taking his hand away from his hold.