Chapter Twenty Six.

"So you mean to say, I have been unnecessarily having a cold war with my brother whereas you have been exchanging quite an amount of kisses and going on dates?" Jimin gasped out as Taehyung whined.

"Jiminie stop. I told you it just happened tha---"

"No no, that's not the point, the point is I am so angry with my brother yet you have been kissing him, traitor." Jimin yelled yet Taehyung couldn't help but giggle out.

"Wow! Now you're giggling?" Jimin said as he looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Jiminie, you're so cute please." Taehyung replied as he kept giggling.

"Ahhhhh!! Taetaeeeee!!!" Jimin whined out loudly as Taehyung stopped giggling and looked at Jimin with curious eyes.

"What happened, hyung?" Taehyung questioned.

"Now what will I do? I was fighting with my brother for you but now you have been kissing him so my fight seems meaningless. Now what? Tell me, tell me!!" Jimin whined out loudly as Taehyung giggled again.

"Whine to him like you're doing to me right now. I am sure he will melt and even forget you both were fighting. I don't think he remembers anyway. " Taehyung replied as he giggled loudly.

"Of course he doesn't, now because his mind is clouded with your kisses but once I go and stand in front of him, he will remember each and everything. Though I don't regret anything because he deserved everything I told him." Jimin said as he huffed and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Jiminie, just come with me to him. You both can talk it out." Taehyung said as Jimin unwillingly nodded.

Taehyung soon dragged a whiny Jimin towards the pack hall where Jungkook was working.

"Come in, sweetheart." Taehyung heard as soon as he knocked at the pack hall gate.

"Hi, Kookie." Taehyung greeted as soon as he saw a smiling Jungkook staring at him.

"What brings you here, darling?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung suddenly gasped.

"It's Jimin hyun---where did he go?" Taehyung questioned Mid-sentence when he saw Jimin almost tiptoeing out of the room.

Taehyung ran back and caught Jimin by his t-shirt and pulled him back inside.

"Don't run off. He's your brother, not a monster." Taehyung mumbled glaring at Jimin who was again whining.

"Yeah he is not a monster but a ferocious wolf." Jimin said as he whined some more.

"I can hear you brother." Jungkook said as he tried his best not to laugh.

"Jiminie wants to tell you something, right Jiminie?" Taehyung asked as he smiled brightly looking at Jimin.

"No?" Jimin asked as he shook his head.

"Min Jimin." Taehyung glared.

"Alright. Yes! I want to say that I am sorry for cursing at you and yelling at you so many times, I should've been a little more mature but this doesn't mean I won't repeat the thing again if you repeat your behaviour." Jimin said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"That's a first. We've fought a lot but this is the first time you apologized to me." Jungkook replied, smiling.

"Just because Taetae wanted me to." Jimin replied, rolling his eyes.

"I can see that so thank you, my luna." Jungkook said as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the best friend duo.

Taehyung could feel his cheeks warm up and he pretty well knew they would be red by now.