Chapter 13: the Lizard

Y/n POV morning

I woke up sore as all hell from last night and heard my mom from my door saying, "Y/n, if you don't wake up soon you're going to miss the bus."

"I'm awake, ma!"

I got dressed and said, "Lyla do me a favor, keep an eye out for anyone matching the guy from last night."

Lyla: already on it.

I walked downstairs and heard my mom saying, "finally you're up, by the way there's a new family that just moved in next door."

"Neat."

Mom: I was thinking how would you like to help me greet them again.

"Again?"

Mom: it's Anna Watson and her nieces, you remember them right?

"Not in the slightest, gotta go bye."

Mom: wait a minute.

"What?"

Mom: I heard homecoming is coming up.

"And?"

Mom: well I was thinking-

"not a chance."

Mom: You don't even know what I was going to say!

"Yes I do, and no, I'm not interested in taking a pity date given by the niece of a friend you kept in contact with, besides I'm not going. Now I'm leaving now, bye ma."

Before first period

Whitley: Hey there Gypsie.

"What do you want Nazi?"

Whitley then grabbed me by the collar and said, "what do you think Grayson?"

"Buddy, I don't know, but right now I'm wondering if you're the rebellious one in the Nazi bloodline. If you catch my drift."

Whitley: what did you say?!

"Hey hey, it's alright man, I mean I don't swing that way, but it's cool if you do. Although let me guess you're the catcher rather than the pitcher, right?"

Whitley was about to hit me, when all of a sudden Mary came in and said, "hey, back the hell off!"

Whitley: and why should I slut?

"Oh you're fucked."

Whitley: what do you me-

Whitley was then punched across the jaw hard enough to knock him out.

I knew he was dumb, but I didn't think he was insult the 6' 2" woman who looks like she could crush your head like a watermelon dumb.

Lunch

I was sitting outside the building until I heard Lyla say, "I got a hit on hammerhead, a known affiliate named, Aleksei Sytsevich has been spotted heading to a parking garage with two other armed men."

"Heading there now."

I got changed and swung over to the parking garage and saw the what was going down. It was a drug deal. Aleksei was selling to another group.

I crawled onto the the ceiling above them and dropped down on one of the buyers, before the other two could react I slammed there heads into one another, then one of hammerhead's guys attempted pull his gun out, but I slammed his head against the van and then threw him into the other guy.

Aleksei however was getting away. I ran after him and slammed him against the wall and said, "You work for hammerhead, Who is he? Talk, or else."

Aleksei (Russian): you can't understand a word I'm saying and I wouldn't tell you anything if you could.