Chapter 27: the start of something new

Y/n POV

I was walking home after practice and saw some chick that looked familiar... I think.

???: hey, Grayson. Mind if we talk?

Red head, green eyes, my dad's age, called me by my last name. She has something to do with him probably... but that doesn't really narrow the list down by much.

"Who are you?"

???: We met before with the melting face guy?

Okay during my edge phase narrows it down more... wait is she...

"Are you one of my dad's Barbara rebounds? If so then that would make you Raya Vestri... right."

Raya: that's how he described me?

"No he described you as a dead childhood friend that tried to kill him around the time the joker wore his severed face like a mask. I describe you as a Barbara rebound because that's what you were."

Raya: you know I don't feel nearly as bad for this now.

Then I saw a shadow around me getting larger. I jumped out of the way and saw seiko.

 I jumped out of the way and saw seiko

"Seiko... just perfect."

Raya: you know him but not me?!

"I don't remember his real name, but let's be honest here if I remembered the name of every bitch my parents slept with I'd know about as many people as the population of the Vatican City."

Raya: Oh fuck you!

I was about to take off my inhibitor tech when seiko attacked and I dodged.

Seiko: sorry kid, I know what you get when you take that off, Spider-Man.

Perfect the silver medal knows who I am.

Then I felt a sharp object stab into my back. I shook her off and saw Raya with two daggers.

Oh today just keeps getting better.

I ran into the alley, but they caught up.

Then an all out brawl started with each of us trading blows with me being cut into a lot.

I managed to send them both back and parkour up to one of the rooftops and made my way to a parking garage.

Seiko POV

We walked in and from all around us we heard, "Some assassin's you turned out to be. You can't even kill one kid, I still don't know how you were the second choice after my dad, I mean a literal Robin would've been a better house than you."

"Where are you!?"

Y/n: That doesn't matter, what does is you don't know the first thing Batman teaches Robins.

"Which would be?"

Y/n: never leave home without the utility belt.

Then blinking lights were all around us and then exploded.