Chapter 15: Climatic Homecoming

Y/n POV the lab

Lyla: so is the antidote planted?

"One is with the spare suit I keep under the lockers."

Lyla: good how are the test subjects?

"Judging from my observations they're back to having three legs and I got two new pets. Hopefully this doesn't spawn into a zoo like Damian's did."

Lyla: any idea what to name them?

"Kirk and Connors."

Home evening

I was in a suit that was way too tight and I said, "why am I dressed like this again?"

Mom: because you're going to have fun at homecoming.

"Oh right fun... just standing in the corner with my face in my phone."

Mom: I thought you'd say that.

The door bell rang and mom said, "that's why I'd like to introduce you to Mary Jane Watson."

Wait the Watson girl?! Oh you gotta be-

She opened the door and I saw a really attractive red head.

Watson: face it Tiger, you just hit the jackpot.

"Uh hi... miss Watson... uh."

Watson: *giggle* Just call me MJ.

"You got it MJ."

Homecoming

It seems that I attracted the attention of both Flash Thomson and Mien Kampf. Perfect... just what I wanted.

MJ: everything alright.

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

MJ: we'll then let's dance.

3rd person POV Manhattan

Out from the sewers came The Lizard and two patrolling officers got out of their car and pulled their guns out and aimed at him.

The Lizard released a gas version of the lizard serum and the officers were turned into Lizards like him and the reptile formerly known as Curtis Connors headed for Oscorp building while being chased by police in the area.

Y/n POV

Lyla: The Lizard has been spotted moving toward Oscorp, he turned two others into lizards as well.

Oh come on! Just when I was having fun.

"I'm sorry, but I gotta go."

MJ: Wait why?

"I just remembered there's something I gotta take care of. I'll try to make it back if I can."

I ran off to get my suit when Whitley appeared and blocked my way.