Chapter 16: the end of the Tinkerer

Y/n POV first period

I heard the bell ring and I woke up. Then I saw that I was still bleed from my injuries from last night, but I showed up 30 minutes warmly for once, this should be a little bigger, but I'm not

Warren: alright sit down everyone, we got a new student from Gotham... everyone welcome Mary Jane Watson.

MJ walked in and said, "just call me MJ."

Warren: Well miss Watson take a seat next to... Grayson.

She did so and said, "you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

MJ: good to know.

My spider sense went off so I slid some papers off my desk and ducked to pick them up which allowed me to avoid the football headed for the back of my head and instead hit Warren.

I laughed a little and MJ said, "I take it you don't like this teacher."

"My dislike of him is closer to hatred than anything else."

MJ: why?

"Let's put it like this, be happy you aren't blonde."

Later

Mj: so wait Mr. Warren was-

"Jail waiting, yeah. The guy's a piece of shit."

Whitley: Y/n my friend, mind if we talk for a minute.

"Oh trust me I mind a lot."

Lyla: it seems that Tinkerer is moving the deals to midday. There's one going down under an overpass.

"I've gotta go. See ya around."

Tinkerer deal

I set up my camera dropped down and said, "okay I think that's it for the not so friendly neighborhood arms dealer."

before the guy at the van could get back in I shot off a tracer onto his neck.

He drove away and the two hammerhead guys fired at me I dodged and webbed there heads and slammed them into their guns.

"And just like that you're out like a light."

School

Teacher: hello mr. Grayson, you're late extremely so.

"Sorry about that."

Teacher: what ever the matter was all that matters is you were late and because of that you must be punished.

"What is the punishment?"

Teacher: we'll discuss it later, however here's your test back.

I grabbed it and sat down.

MJ: How'd you do?

"Aced it."

MJ: why were you late?

"Reasons."

Flash then threw a football at my head, but I purposely dropped my papers and it instead hit the teacher.

After class

Teacher: Y/n, as punishment for arriving late you will have to tutor Ms. Allan.

"What?"

Liz: you heard him right... unfortunately.

"Hey, I'm not too jazzed about it either."

Evening ATM bank

Five guys in avengers masks broke in with some of the Tinkerer weapons Hammerhead had resold and they got to work in stealing from the ATM.

I walked in and said, "Wow, it's such an honor to meet the avengers, you know the champions of the morally ambiguous. Gotta say though I thought Hulk was bigger than that."