Nadia/Pete

"Tag, you're it!" Bronx yells to Saint, who sits on the couch staring back at him.

Bronx runs off giggling and laughing hysterically. You smile as Saint looks at you, his little mouth agape and his hands reaching out to you. You walk over and pick him up, walking outside to see Pete grilling steaks and talking to Patrick, who has his arm around Elisa.

"Hey, Bronx keeps tagging Saint. Hi Patrick, Elisa." you greet them with a smile.

"Afternoon." Patrick says, drinking from his beer bottle.

"Where is he?" Pete asks, turning to you.

He smiles at Saint and places a kiss to his small forehead.

"Inside running."

Just then, Bronx comes running out and circles you.

"Bronx, buddy, Saint can't run yet. Or talk. Or walk. How is he supposed to play tag?" Pete asks him, holding his arm to keep him from running.

"I dunno, I just want someone to play with."

"We can play, me and mommy."

"Mommy and I." you correct Pete.

Bronx giggles and looks up at you.

"You guys never play with me though."

You sigh and crouch down to his level like Pete. You balance Saint on your knee and hold Pete's shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"You always pay attention to him, not me." he mumbles, pointing at Saint.

Pete looks at you sadly.

"We'll start making time, I promise." Pete says, ruffling Bronx's blonde curls.

His face lights up and he smacks Pete on the shoulder, yelling 'tag, you're it' in his face before running off.

"You little!"

Pete runs after him and picks him up by his legs, swinging him around.

∆∆∆

Sorry it's so short, I just get a lot of Pete requests.