The Kids Aren't All Right

OK so couple months ago I went to the mall with two of my friends a while before ABAP was officially released.

But as you know, FoB just had to go and NOT MAKE SENSE.

They released every song on the album one by one each day and soon the whole album was out before the release ate bc they're dumb mofos and my friends hadn't heard some of the songs yet. I showed them Uma Thurman(which we all loved), Amer. Beauty, Amer. Psycho(we liked too) and The Kids Aren't All Right.

Well, while we were listening to TKAAR, I paused it to deliberate on something.

FoB write that for the newer fans.

Just think about it...

...

Fall to your knees, bring on the rapture.

Artists these days want to expand their music to all ages. Lately, teenagers have been experimenting with music, older stuff like MCR and FOB and even older bands like The Beatles and such. Teenagers are a main focus because they're very influential.

Let your dirty sadness fill me up just like a balloon.

Teens are very emotional and most of them can easily become depressed. FoB is considered an emo band(they used to be, now they're more mainstream) which depressed teens listen to to let out there emotions they bottle up. FoB knows this.

Don't you know that the kids aren't all, kids aren't all right?

The FoB fandom has gained younger fans since the hiatus ended. Twelve to fifteen year olds are just discovering them because of Save Rock and Roll and joining the fandom. FoB has seen this and is obviously worried for these teens' mental health. Hell, I would be too since fandoms pretty much DESTROYED ME. THANKS ONE DIRECTION.

There fore, they made this song for the parents, letting them know that THEIR KIS ARE GONNA BE SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP IF THEY STAY IN THE FANDOM.

...

I rest my case, FoB wrote the song to let everyone know what they're getting into.