Song Preference #2

Please Don't Go by Barcelona.

Pete

"You kept falling in love, and then one day..."

Pete was always a flirt, even with Patrick. He kept making mistakes in his love life until you came along, you became his one and only, you became his world.

Andy

"When you fell, you fell towards me..."

Dealing with depression is never easy. Andy knew that because he had come home to see you crying almost everyday. Some days you were good, happy even. But when you fell, you didn't just fall, you crashed and you burned. But each time you did, he was right there with you, lending you a shoulder to cry on.

Patrick

"Get these left handed lovers out of your way..."

You guys were the perfect couple, everyone envied you. You respected each other, loved each other unconditionally, he never made you feel unimportant or unloved. Whenever you guys did fight, which wasn't often, you would apologize to each other, which resulted in an apology battle, which resulted in sex.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Joe

"If you want me to break down and give you the keys, I can do that but I can't let you leave..."

Sure, you guys fought a lot, but all couples do that right? Plus, whenver you did fight, he would always apologize immediately, he wouldn't let you go to sleep upset because he's just a cinnamon bun.