Falling Behind

Hallo my frands, I know that I haven't seen updating lately and I am very sorry. I've been adjusting to the move and my new school and finals are this week ugh.

Like, I don't school.

Anyways, school is over on Thursday so hopefully I'll get my procrastinating ass up and update this shiz. Other than that, I wanted to thank you guys for all the support on my rant I posted last time and sorry I haven't been really making an effort to talk to those who offered to talk, I guess something inside of me just wants to keep it to myself.

Update: Hopefully this summer will be better since at the end of June I'm having my best friend Beatriz over for like two weeks. But we might move before then bc my mom is talking shit about my step-cocksucker bc they're fighting (when aren't they?) so we might go to an apartment, idk.

I hope it doesn't come to that but it might.

Although, I'm most likely going to the Fall Out Boy concert in August so that's good!

Thanks again for the support and comments, that actually reminds me. There was this girl that was kind of being bullied or ignored ln this group chat on kik and she was saying that she was in the hospital and it was so bad like three girls were saying she was looking for attention. I private chatted her and told her about my experience with sadness and my cutting and told her my friends' reactions to it (which I don't think I've told you guys so remind me to make a rant about that too) and idk i felt so inspirational and she thanked me and I think we're friends now idk.

Anyways, updates coming soon as well as a rant about my friends. Should I just make a rant book instead of doing it on here? Ranting makes me feel so much better.

Ps. The picture is Beatriz