Breakup Voicemail He Leaves

Patrick

"Y/N I-I know that y-you didn't pick up your phone on purpose, you, you always used to pick up, always. Y/N, I know I'm the one to b-blame for this, I'm never home for you, a-and when I am *sniffles* when I am, I just sleep. I sleep instead of spend time with you, my amazingly beautiful good-hearted fiancé who I love so much. Please, I don't want to lose you, I want to spend my life with you. Please Y/N, please pick up. *voice cracks* I love you."

Pete

"Y/N please baby, answer the phone. I-I really, we need to talk, about this. *sniffles* I-I miss you, I miss you and I need you. I don't want to, I mean, I can't, I don't function right-I need you. Baby please, I don't want you out of my life. Forget what I said, everything, I wanna get married, I wanna spend...*voice cracks* I want you in my life forever. I don't want to forget you. I can't."

Andy

"Y/N, Y/N, I-I, I just, fuck, I really just, I...goddamn. Why can't I fucking talk? *sighs* Come back, I-I love you and I don't want you anywhere else but with me. I-I can't...be myself without you. I really just, need you. Please?"

Joe

"I didn't mean what I said, you know. I just, I was angry and yeah, that's not an excuse but...I dunno. *long pause* Y/N, you know I love you right? I do, so much. Do you still love me? Because, because I still love you. Come home, please, come home."