You Hate It When He...

Pete

You hate it when he changes moods so rapidly. You know he can't help it because of his disorder, but it annoys you. One day, he'll forget to take his pills so he goes from fine to offended in under a minute. All you have to do is say one wrong thing and he starts raising his voice. You hate it even more when he changes back to happy and its like nothing ever happened.

Andy

You hate it when he leaves dirty clothes all over the floor. He claims that he'll pic them up, but he never does. You end up picking them up and putting them in the hamper, only to have to repeat the next day. You try to push your annoyance aside, you and him usually never fight, and you don't like to be the one to start it.

Patrick

You hate it when he is too busy for you. He'll be working on a song, or scheduling something with the guys, or sleeping. Whenever you suggest going out, he claims he's too tired. Whenever you're in the mood, he's not. But its always okay the other way around, ad since that's the only time he wants to, you conform to his schedule.

Joe

You hate it when he blasts his amp extremely loud when he's playing. You'll be trying to sleep at eleven pm and he'll blow out his speakers. Even though he does it in the "sound-proof" media room, you can hear it loud and clearly. You've adjusted by wearing noise-cancelling earphones. They work perfectly.