Danielle/Pete

You and Pete had been dating for about a year now and tonight was your anniversary. You waited for him and the others to finish their music video for Centuries. You even got to watch the guys get thrown down by a huge guy, laughing even though you know its fake. The best part about the whole video was that you got to see Pete wear a skirt, which he seemed to feel a little too comfortable in.

After the director ended the shoot for the day, Pete walked over to you, patting dirt off of him. You clamp your hand over your mouth but keep laughing. Pete joins in and spins around in the skirt, nodding as you contain yourself.

"Jealous?" he jokes, flaunting his man skirt off.

"Actually yeah, where can I get one?"

He shakes his head at your sarcasm and kisses you swiftly, then heads off to change. You see Patrick pass by, dirt on his pale cheek.

"Hey Patrick!"

He turns to you, his eyes wide until he realizes its you. He smiles and walks over.

"Nice skirt, but I think Pete wears it better." you joke, rubbing the dirt from his cheek.

"Thanks and he wishes he can pull this off. Gotta have the hips." he snaps his fingers and walks off.

You shake your head and check the time on your phone. On cue, Pete walks out wearing all black and stuffs his phone in his pocket. He takes your hand and calls out to everyone on the set, thanking them. You two head to a casual restaurant and spend a couple of hours there, before you head home and really celebrate. ;)

~

Pete's nudes tho. IM LISTENING TO ATAVAN HALEN LOVING IT BLUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRB FXCKING URIE