Margaret/Joe

"Babe!"

"What?"

"Where's dinner? I'm hungry!"

You rolled your eyes and finished up the spaghetti Joe knew you were in the process of making. You set his plate on the table and he came running in at the sound of the plate clank against the wood softly. He dug into it as you sat across from him, watching his animalistic behavior.

"Animal." you muttered.

"Ay, you like it in bed you dirty bird."

Knowing what he said was a fact, you blushed and shook your head. You started eating from your plate and he was almost finished.

"Hey! Let's do that spaghetti kiss thing like in that movie!" he said, his eyes bright as he leaedover.

"Lady and The Tramp?"

He shrugged and picked up a piece, putting one end in his mouth. You laughed and took the other, leaning over to eat the noodle until your lips connected. Once they did, you felt a warmth on your chest. Thinking it was Joe, you pulled back.

"I already told you not tonight." you said.

"I didn't-" he looked at your chest as you sat back and burst out laughing.

You looked down and realized that you had leads on the spaghetti, your chest was covered in tomato sauce. You ended laughing with Joe as he helped you wash it off in the sink.