3

MELO.B
(long chp)
-
It was Ali's birthday today and I wanted to baby her since she is my 'girl'. On some toxic shit, she still mines and it'll always be like dat.

I groan and sit up and I and this nigga Drae stayed up hella late playing 2k. He's funny as fuck this nigga my dawg.

I sit up and walk into her room and she was sleeping with I think her other cousin but she was awake. "Oh my fault," I said closing the door.

"Oh no it's fine I was getting up anyway. I'm bout to go get her some birthday food and things for the party with drae is there anything y'all want?"

She asked looking down on her phone. "Yeah, she likes IHOP so just get the pancake shit." She nods. "Okay." She smiled and walked past me and I shut the door.

Ali laid on her stomach with her hair in her face. I get in the bed with her and kiss her head. She opens her eyes a little.

"It's yo birthday girl.." I whisper and she smiled. "Yayy." She said lowly and turns on her back.

"You 19 now," I said rubbing her back. "Hell yeah." she laughed. "Yo cousins left real quick..im trynna give you your first birthday gift." I said rubbing her face.

She sighed. "Melo.." She said tilting her head. "Huh? Just this one time? Please?" She looks at me and nods.

I smiled. "Be quiet tho.." She nods and we get to work ;)
-
ALLIA.G
-
I was getting ready for my party tonight and so was Melo. Hella people are supposed to come over tonight and im pretty sure Drae's gonna be the youngest one here tonight.

I laughed to myself and my hair and makeup were done. I dyed my hair a month ago and bitch im cute!

❤️9,3567💬8,4576LIKED BY: @Jalen, @Melo, @DMO, and 9,3567+ OTHERS!-🖇-

❤️9,3567💬8,4576
LIKED BY: @Jalen, @Melo, @DMO, and 9,3567+ OTHERS!
-
🖇
-

❤️9,3567💬8,4576LIKED BY: @Jalen, @Melo, @DMO, and 9,3567+ OTHERS!-🖇-