14

ALLIA
-
"Wake up sis." I felt myself being woken up by Zo's voice. I groan and move my position. Who the fuck was under me? I know it isn't Melo either.

I open my eyes and Miles slept peacefully under me. "Zo?" I look up. "Yeah?" He asked from the kitchen.

"Where the others at?" I asked getting off of Miles. "Melo knocked out in yo room and I took Tayla back to my place last night and G went home to evoni." He said sipping his water.

"Wheres unc?" I asked before opening the door to my room. "He left but he said he'd back later for Miles." I hum and walk into my room.

Melo was sleeping like a damn baby. The covers almost covered his whole face and he was wrapped up in my big blanket and he scored lightly. He always loved that blanket more than I did.

I go and find shit to wear for work today. "Ali.." I hear and I look up and Melo looks at me. "Yes, Mel?" I go and wall to him.

He pulls me on the bed with him. "Okay?" I mumbled and he sat up laying his head in my lap.

"Melo, what's wrong?" I asked and ran my hands through his curls. "You like Miles huh?" He spoke. "No? Where is this coming from?" I asked.

"Yall was cuddled up on the couch. You looked comfy and he was smiling the whole time." He said lifting his head. "Melo. He's 23. Way out of my age range." I laughed.

He sighed and looked down. "Are you happy with her?" I asked him softly. He stayed quiet and I heard him sniffing. "No." He mumbled.

"Melo.." I was gonna hug him but he pushed me off of him. "Man every time I try to get over you I can never fucking do it and I swear I'm always done with you! But a nigga can't get a fucking break and it's so stressful man." Melo ranted and he was balling his eyes out to me.

"I even fucked Ashley to try n' get you off my mind. I thought about you while I was fuckin' her." He shook his head. "When you said you'd be happier without me I took it as a move-on the sign but. I don't know." I just looked at him.

"But you don't feel the same do you?" He looks at me. I choked on air and my eyes get watery.

"I haven't spoken to any other nigga ever since we broke up that day..and Melo I swear when I told you that it was out of anger but it also came from the heart.."

He just looks at me as more tears went down his face. "Whatchu mean it came from the heart?" His voice cracked. "Ever since then, I've been going out with Zo, and G, and my cousins and I are spending more time together and I even got to see my mom."

I said and looked down. "But Melo we gotta let each other go," I said getting up. "I can't tho." He said. "Even when I told you I was over you? Dj was a distraction from you and so is Ana.."

I shook my head. "I love you," I said and grab my shit for work. "Allia-" I shit the door and Bridges was standing in the apartment hallway.

"Why are you still here?" I huffed. "Because I heard you and Melo crying to each other." He said and walked with me. "Miles stop fucking following me!" I grew annoyed.

He stops and I continue to walk.
-
-
You're everything I want
But I can't deal with all your lovers

You're saying I'm the one
But it's your actions that speak louder
Giving me your love

When you are down and need another
I've gotta get away and let you go

I've gotta get over
But I love you so

I'm gonna pack my things and leave you behind

This feeling's old and I know
That I've made up my mind

I hope you feel what I felt
When you shattered my soul

'Cause you were cool and I'm a fool
So please let me go
-

Fuck misspelling