21

ALLIA(a long chapter😁)
-
"Melo bump into me one more time boy!" I turn back looking at him and he laughed. It was the day I had to pack my shit and dip.

"You slow that's why." He shoved me with the box. "LAMELO!" I pushed him and he laughed his ass off.

"Man if you don't leave her alone." James flicked his head. "Ow damn nigga.." He rubs his head. "How much are you taking?" G asked.

"Not a lot." I said folding my blankets. "Damn!" Zo said from my closet. "Huh?" Melo turns around and then Zo turns around with a lingerie set Melo bought me a long time ago.

"AHHH!" Melo laughed and my mouth dropped. "Damn sis what the hell." Jalen looks at me. "Oh my God! Zo stop!" I covered my face.

"Aye, I'm not gon cap that's sexy as hell." Melo smiled. "Boy, you nasty." I look at him. We all laughed and Zo continued to find more clothes.

I was next to G grabbing clothes out of my drawer. I felt him nudge my arm and I look at him. "What?" I look at him and he points in my drawer.

I look down and bitch I promise you all of these niggas were bout to find all my matching sets.

It was my FAVORITE set I bought when I was like 15. "It's red too." G laughed. "Nigga it's my favorite." I said grabbing it and putting it in my box of clothes.

"You just nasty." G shook his head. "Wanna talk about nasty? You was cho-" G covered my mouth. "Damn girl shut up." I laughed and went back to Melo.

"How're doing?" I wrapped my arm around his torso and he tensed up. "Good..found the jewelry I gave you." He said pulling the box out.

"Because for one I didn't wanna lose it. And two that shit cost a lot, Melo." He nodded. "That's cute." He laughed and I smack him.

"You're so weird." He just smiled. "You still coming to my games?" He looks at me. "Duh." I help him put all my other shit in one box.

I still had things at home with my mom so we took things from my apartment and from here.

I was grabbing things off my dresser and I saw Melo written on my wall.

Melo was x p.s love you, baby.
Aug-forevaa

I awed loud. "Aweee!" Everyone looks back. "What?" Zo came towards us and he saw it. "Man Melo you were 19 writing that shit." Zo laughed.

"Aye man don't act like you didn't write on Denise's hand with yo ugly ass name and a heart." Melo shot back. We all laughed.

"On God, he had to." Jalen laughed. "He did!" G laughed showing us a picture of it. "Nigga you the child!" Melo geeked.

"Aye, we done here." Zo laughed. We taped all the boxes and carried them to the car.
-
The night of leaving
-
"When I come back next month this house better be clean." I pointed at Tay. "Girl don't trip I got you." She laughed.

"Drae you too." I laughed he did too. "Also Tay and Zo." I look at both of them. "Don't fuck on my bed- fuck on the other one in the guest room." I made a face and we all laughed.