22

ALLIA
(I forgot that Zo was supposed to stay at home with Tay...act like he jus went with them I'm too damn lazy to fix everything.)
-
I groan hearing loud ass music upstairs. I felt around me and Melo wasn't in the bed. I huffed and forced myself up.

"Allia.." I look behind me and Melo stood with a tired face. "Hey, Mel." I said sitting up. "You just wake up?" He asked walking to me.

"Yeah.." I stretched and look at the time and it was way too damn early. "Damn.." I mumbled and I look beside me and Melo laid flat on his stomach facing me while he closed his eyes.

"We gotta go." I told him and he hums. I laughed and laid my head next to his. "I would kiss you but you got morning breath." I joked with him.

"Nigga you do." He laughed and I smile. "Shit we not even dating and you trynna kiss?" He teased. "I mean shit." I rub my hands together jokingly.

"Man get up." Melo laughed and I got up making sure I had everything. "You ready?" Melo asked and I nodded. "Wait I wanna change," I said putting my bookbag on the bed.

"Go ahead," Melo said and sat back down. I take off my shirt and Melo looks at me. "Nigga you act like you ain't ever seen me naked," I said putting a new shirt on.

"I wasn't even looking." He turns and I laughed putting on G's old BBB sweats he gave me a while ago.

"I'm ready.." I said and we go upstairs. "She's awake." Jalen laughed. "Shut up I had a good sleep last night there's no waking up from a good sleep," I said and G smiled.

"Yeah, I bet Melo put yo ass to sleep too huh?" G joked. "Man we ain't even fuck." Melo said shaking his head.

"You sound hurt by it," I said looking at him and we laughed. "Where's Jaden?" I asked out of curiosity.

"He went to go pick his kid up," G spoke and I look at him crazy. "KID?!" I and Jalen said at the same time.

"Yeah?" G looked at us grabbing his stuff. "Oh hell Nah! Let's go!" Melo said and we left.

"Alright. Jalen and Melo are the drivers so that means Gelo and I get in the back." I said. "You make the rules now?" Jalen laughed. "Yes," I said getting in the back.

Zo left last night since he was only with us last night so he could see me before I left but Tay done told me some shit.

I'll keep my mouth shut.

"It's warm back here," I said crawling in the trunk part of the car. "On God." G said and out the blankets and shit from my boxes.

"Lay different ways!" Jalen said and I laughed. "You're so weird." I shook my head and Melo was already knocked out. Damn, I guess that dream had him trippin.

"I see you got the sweats on." G said looking at them. "Mhm.." I hum on my phone. We started driving and I laid down and felt myself falling asleep.
-
The car was hitting all types of fucking bumps. It caused me to wake up from it. I open my eyes and G was on his phone and Jalen was knocked the fuck out and Melo was driving.

I guess they switched spots. The music was laid low and it was Juice Wrld's album. Bee's knees were playing.

I lid back down and go on my phone and wrap myself in the blanket. "Aye.." I hear G whisper and I look at him.

"Come here." He gestures me to scoot next to him. "Nigga no," I said and turn around. I hear him smack his lips.

"Aye, Allia you up?" I hear Melo. "Yeah, why?" I said poking my head out. "Can you give me that water for me?" He said and I grabbed his water giving it to him.

"Thank you, friend." He said and I hum. I laid back down and G was right next to me in my face.

"What lil boy?" I whisper yelled. "Man chill." He laughed. "You and Melo back?" I look at him. "No. We're just best friends at the moment and honestly think we're chillin for now." I told him truthfully.

"Oh.." He said and laid back and I keep scrolling on TikTok.

After a while, the car stops, and I look confused. "G switch me spots." Melo groans. "Nigga it hasn't even been an hour and you already complaining." G smacked his lips moving spots with G.
-
The location has been reached
-
"Aye.." I feel my blanket come off of me. I whine and grab my blanket. "We here." I hear G's voice.

I sighed and open my eyes. "Where the other 2?" I asked. "They went to go get a rental." He said and I groan.

"Why?" He looked at me. "Nothing." I shook my head. I get out of the trunk.

"Let's go find out your room." G puts his hood up and I walked behind him. "Hi!" The woman behind the counter smiled.

"Hi." G said back blankly. "You need your dorm?" She asked and I nodded. "Name?" She asked. "Allia Green," I told her.

"Okay..your room is upstairs room 240." I smiled. "Thank you," I said before I and G went to go find my room.

"You ready for college?" G asked me. "I think so.." I mumbled. We got in the elevator and it was awkward but I was comfortable.

The elevator reached my floor and we go looking for my room. "When you come back to visit?" he asked looking down at me.

"Next month.." I look at him.
-

Hey!!! I hope y'all good I'm sorry it took me a min to update my fault

Fuck misspelling-😈