16

ALLIA
-
"Damn this dress is tight as fuck." I whine to Tay. "Girl I bet that wig tighter." She joked. "Fuck you. That's why I'm taking the bitch off tomorrow shit pulling my skin back." I laughed.

"Whats Melo wearing anyway?" Tay asked zipping up my dress. "I don't know.." I said and grab my phone face-timing Melo.

"Wus up b?" He said answering the phone. "What's up with the name b?" I laughed slightly. "A short way to call you baby." He smiled.

"Okay..what are you wearing?" He shows his outfit and he had a sky blue sweater on with some ripped jeans and a hat.

"Whatchu wearing?" He asked and I showed him my white dress. "Okay, I see you." He smiled. "Okay enough of all. Text me when you're here." I said and hummed.

We hung up. "Girl where you at?" I hear Miles. "What the fuck?" I and Tay said at the same time.

I go and walk into my living room. "Can I help you?" I said and looked at him and he looked at me up and down.

"Where you going?" He asked. "Why are you so concerned?" Tay bumped in. "I'll beat you tiny ass girl." Miles laughed and so did we.

"But no I'm going out with Melo tonight for Zo's birthday party," I said and Miles did look dressed too. "Damn I'm bout to go to Pj's party." He said and I hum as Melo texted me.

"I have to go," I said. "Have fun girl," Tay said and bridges follows me. "I'll catch you later," Miles said walking the other way and I waved.

I got downstairs and Melo waited by the car. "My ex looks real good." I joked and he looked up laughing. "Man get in the car." He laughed.
-
We walked in and there were hella people. "He upstairs c'mon," Melo said and we go upstairs. "Where you at?" Melo yells out.

"In here!" Zo yelled from a room and we walked in and it was G, Evoni, and Zoey. "Hi, girl." I said as Zoey ran to me.

"Uh uh! Zoey girl that's my best friend." Evoni got up and I laughed hugging her. "Hey G," I said and he looks at me and backs down at his phone.

"He's mad right now," Evoni said. "Why?" I asked sitting down next to her. "I called him a damn baby." She said and looks at Gelo.

"Cause he's a big ass baby," Melo said. "Nigga I'll body you." G said turning off his phone. "Try me." Melo bucks.

"You both weak as hell." Zo buds in. "Old ass nigga." Melo laughed. "Says the one who can't get over the ex." G said.

We all laughed and Melo smacks his lips. "Yall ain't shit." He laughed I look at him. "Yall hurt the baby's feelings," I whined and bring Melo's head to my chest.

"Who the baby now?" G laughed and so did Zoey. "Zoey..ya dad a bitch." Melo said picking her up. "Don't cuss in front of my kid." Zo slaps his arm.

"Who gone watch her?" The door burst open and Dmo was out of breath. "This girl Denise is crazy as hell." He had Zoeys bag in his arms.

I laughed and Denise walks through. "Lucky I'm even here." She rolled her eyes. "You not supposed to be here anyway." Melo rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you guys can leave now." She said sat down with Zoey. "Let's go party shit!" G hops up and we all go downstairs. Shit, I'm bout to have a blast.
-

❤️: 8M💬:7KLIKED BY: @Melo, @Jalen, @Miles and @Gelo!-@Ali: find your own and leave mine alone😮‍💨-@Zo: lil sis 5L🤞🏽⤵️@Ali: I got you big brother💗-@Jalen: don't play with ha🐐!!⤵️@Ali: I miss you🙄-@Melo: she real shiny😁⤵️@Ali: been shiny sin...

❤️: 8M💬:7K
LIKED BY: @Melo, @Jalen, @Miles and @Gelo!
-
@Ali: find your own and leave mine alone😮‍💨
-
@Zo: lil sis 5L🤞🏽
⤵️
@Ali: I got you big brother💗
-
@Jalen: don't play with ha🐐!!
⤵️
@Ali: I miss you🙄
-
@Melo: she real shiny😁
⤵️
@Ali: been shiny since the start boo🤞🏽
-
@Gelo:❤️‍🔥
⤵️
@Ali: love you G!!
-
@T3y: my bitch is too pretty 😻!
⤵️
@Ali: 😍😍
-
@Drae.d: my cousin go harder than most niggas do😴
⤵️
@Ali: talk to em nice d🥰
-

❤️:10M💬:9KLIKED BY: @Ali, @Ana_montana, @Zo, and @Gelo!-@Melo: I'll never experience the typa of love you gave me again😴-@Ana_montana:😍😍⤵️@Melo: 😘💕-@Zo: lil bro never disappoints🐐⤵️@Melo: when did I ever?🧐-@Ali: love is key Mel🤞🏽⤵️@Melo:...

❤️:10M💬:9K
LIKED BY: @Ali, @Ana_montana, @Zo, and @Gelo!
-
@Melo: I'll never experience the typa of love you gave me again😴
-
@Ana_montana:😍😍
⤵️
@Melo: 😘💕
-
@Zo: lil bro never disappoints🐐
⤵️
@Melo: when did I ever?🧐
-
@Ali: love is key Mel🤞🏽
⤵️
@Melo: Learned from the best💕
-
@Gelo: go crazy then 🤷🏽‍♂️❤️!!
⤵️
@Melo: like always 🤮🤞🏽!
-

Fuck misspelling 🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽