10

So uh I wrote a lil sum sum for this chapter sooo be ready? 😁

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLIA
-
I smiled as Melo tried to work out the dough for this damn homemade pizza he wanted to do.

"You fucking suck." I heard Zo walk in. "ZO!" I ran to him and hugged him. "I thought I'd never see yo ass again," Zo said laughing.

"Well, things happen." I smiled. "Wheres g?" I asked. "He's in physical therapy for his ankle..again." Zo laughed.

"What he do?" Melo said gesturing for me to come to him and Zo sat at the island table. "We was playin' ball yesterday and then he went to go dunk it and he like twisted it when he came down from the hoop."

Melo made a face. "I can feel that." He whines. I laughed and start spreading the sauce on the dough.

"Yall back together?" Zo spoke getting a cup of water. "Nah," Melo said shaking his head. "What Melo said."

"Man y'all gone regret not being together after it's too late." I look and mug him. "How?"

"Me and Denise we're like y'all and we regretted not getting together." Zo sips his cup. "Sound like a you problem." Melo said shrugging.

"You my son!" Zo pushing Melo and Melo laughed and they started wrestling.

I sighed finishing this pizza. Then a knock was on his door. "I got it," I said wiping my hands off.

I open the door and it was Mikey and the same girl drae was messin' with on my party. "Melo here?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah he's in the living room." I said and let them in and the girl smiled at me softly and walked to me.

"Hi." She spoke and I turn back. "Hi," I said back. "What's your name?" She asked. "Allia but it's Ali for short. if you want." We laughed and I asked her.

"What's your name?" I asked her. "Raylee but it's ray for short." She smiled. "Arent you and drae a little thing?" I tease and she started blushing.

"Yeah we've been dating since last month and since he is finally here we've been hanging out." I nod. "Want him here?" I asked pulling my phone out.

"Yes please?" She geeked. I laughed and called Tayla.
-
12 minutes later
-
We were all chillin' on the couch and the boys played 2k while eating pizza. Drae and Ray were booed up as always and Mikey was waiting for his turn on the game.

Zo and Melo we're glued to the screen so me and Tayla just talked.

"There's this party tomorrow and I know you haven't been out in year's so you're going." Tayla laughed.

"Fuck off." I laughed and hit her. "Melo whens the last time she went to an actual party?" Tay asked.

He looks at me and I look at him. "I don't remember.." He licks his lips still looking at me. "Mhm." I hum and look away.
-
Everyone left but Tay went home with Zo so drae and Ray stayed the night in one of Melo's guest rooms along with Mikey.

I followed Melo to his room. I lay in his bed and cuddle all up in his covers. I missed his bed.

"Ma," Melo spoke. "Yes, Melo?" I mumbled in the pillow. I feel Melo's hand on my back and I tense up like this is the first time he's ever touched me. Okay pause.