Chapter 1: Worst news ever!!

Your name is Dave Strider and your somewhat upset that your summer is about to come to an end. You are just waking up and realize there is only a week left until school starts.

You rub your eyes, and throw your arms in the air letting out a huge yawn. You begin to walk to your living room, there you get a nice bowl cereal and take it to your room.

As you're walking back you peek around bro's door and see him playing with his puppets. You shudder loud enough for him to hear you, and you just smirk at him as you walk away, since you wouldn't laugh, your too cool for laughing.

As your finishing your cereal, bro peeks in your room "hey little man, we got some errands to run so get ready." You groan loudly and get dressed, you put on your white t-shirt with a black and red broken record located in the middle, some black skinny jeans and your short red converse and shuffle to the car where bro is waiting for you.

"Also little man," he paused, as for some reason it seemed hard for him to spit this out " We... Have to get out of here." You look at him and ask "What do you mean?" He responds "Well i hear our landlord is going door to door and kicking people out who haven't paid their rents... So we have to move, but thats not the worst part.. I've been looking around and the closest affordable apartment near by is out of your old school's area code."

You look at him with a dead look in your eye, he shrugs. You pull out your phone and log onto pester chum.

TurntechGodhead began pestering EctoBiologist.

TG: dude you'll never guess the shit that bro just pulled on me.

TG yo john, are you there?

EB: huh? Oh sorry Dave i just got out of the shower.

EB: what is it?

TG: I fucking have to change schools cause our damn landlord is kicking people out and just now bro decides to tell me, a week before school!!

EB:have you tried paying the rent?

TG: dude don't you ever question bro.

EB:eh whatever, i got to go dude

TG: okay bye.

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering EctoBiologist.

--------------------------------------------
Author's note: um sorry it is kinda short i've never done this so next time it should end being a little longer,
Anyway tell me if you like it so far.