Chapter 7: It almost happened

Your name is Dave and today is Saturday now, you just woke up and feel quite relaxed about the weekend coming up but for some reason you seem to be upset but your not sure why.

Your day so far is going pretty boring because Dirk had to work, and you've pretty much just been sitting at home doing nothing. You are playing on your phone when you hear something.

It's your phone going off from pester chum.

GardenGnostic began pestering TurntechGodhead.

GG:hi Dave:)

TG: oh heh, hey jade

GG:last night was fun

TG:yea.

GG: so Dave you um.. Wanna come to my house?.. And like watch a movie.

TG:yea sure, sounds cool. When?

GG:um in like 20 minutes.

TG:whoa short notice! Maybe I'm too busy to come, did you think of that?

GG:uh...

TG: nah I'm just jerking your chain, be there in 15.

GG: oh hehe, ok:)

GardenGnostic ceased pestering TurntechGodhead

You are getting ready to leave now and you feel some odd joy growing inside you, honestly its kinda confusing you but you don't really care because your too cool to smile or anything like that so you should be fine.

You lock the door as your leaving and make your way to Jade's house and make a promise to yourself you wouldn't do anything.... Inappropriate. You knock on the door and just hear a dog scratching the door.

You knock again a little louder and you see the door open and Jade was standing there in what looked like green and black pants and a t-shirt with a little white atom design in the center.

"Hi dave." "Hey Jade, what's up?" She smiles "heh nothin, come in!" She grabs your arm and tugs you in excitedly. You then follow her up to her room where on her bed she has about 6 movies laid out.

"Here, choose one." Jade suggested, you stood there somewhat confused. There were only two good movies, one of them was a horror movie, and the other five were just these old movies and most were in black and white.

You pondered above the movies, you decide to choose the horror movie "that one." Jade smiles "ok sure." She walks over and places the movie in the DVD player and sits next to you on the bed.

"Here dave lay back." You shrug and lay down on the pillow, immediately she lays next to you and rests her head on your chest. You smirk and put your arm around her.
-------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You are laying your head on Dave's upper chest near his neck smiling as the movie is beginning to get kinda scary, what are you doing? You can't watch a scary movie! They're.... SCARY, you can't handle that.

Remember the last time you tried to watch one you didn't sleep for two days straight. At least you feel safe around Dave, he makes you feel safe even though you just started to technically 'go out' for say.

You see the blood drip from the dead body and shriek and hide your face against Dave's shoulder, you like it there. It's comfortable and you really don't feel like moving from such a comfortable position but you don't want Dave to think your weird... You end up moving your head and facing the movie again.

As the movie goes on you would do the same thing each time you see something scary, but each time you would nuzzle your head against him a little longer. When the movie ends you still have your head there and your scared to look up. What will he think? That I'm some scared little girl? You look up but all you see is his smirk as he was leaning his head against yours.

"What? Why are you smirking?" You ask in a somewhat whiney voice. " You're adorableness." He responds in a relaxed tone, you feel your face heat up. "So... Dave." "Yea?" He looks up at you, "do you ever take of your shades?" He smirks and instantly responds "nope." You slowly reach over to try and take them off and he grabs your hands "i said no." You whine "but, please... Could you? Just once for me?" He smirks "....fine, only once. Cause your so adorable." You smile and then reach over and gently take off his shades and place them next to him.

He takes off your glasses at the same time "hey, i need those." He smirks "i need my shades." "Fine." You roll your eyes but can't stay mad for the slightest second so your smile returns. You giggle as you turn off the tv. "What?" He asks, "can i try something?" He shrugs and nods in agreement.

You crawl up and kiss him, you feel him kiss back, you open your mouth and Dave sticks his tongue in and tangles it with yours. You keep kissing but you start moving your hands around his neck, pulling him closer, you feel his arms around your waist.

You kiss down his neck and suddenly you feel a hand stop you. "What?" You look up at him, his face looks somewhat upset but focussed "sorry Jade, i promised my self I wouldn't do this..." You frown, "well I mean..." "No, i can't... I just... Have to go." You sit up and move so he can get up.

You follow him as he makes his mysterious exit, right before he walks away he kisses you, and then waves as he is putting on his shades and walking back home.