Chapter 21: The end. For real this time.

Your name is Jade and you are sitting impatiently in the waiting room of the hospital as your palms sweat and your feet tap frantically. You look down to the floor feeling more pain then you even knew was possible and you really just want to go home and cry more...

But you cannot lose hope! The doctor said today you could take Dave home and you are dying to get him out of this place and back home. You see the nurse signal for you and you walk over with her to Dave's room. You've visited Dave so much you've practically built small relationships with a lot of the nurses and doctor's here. Once she opens the door you fly over to Dave and hug him tightly.

"H-hey there!" He wearily says, he must've just woken up. "Hi Dave! How are you doing!?" He looks down and shrugs with a slight smile "actually pretty good. So what did you want to tell me again?" You jump up and look at your fingers "uhh, no not that one.... Mmm... Oh yeah! I can take you home today!" His eyes widen as his smile grows a little "oh thank fucking gog, i've been sitting in this tiny ass room forever! I hate it in here"

The man from the front counter peeked in and knocked on the door "hell9?" You and Dave wave to him, "9k miss, as y9u seem t9 already 6e aware 9f. The doctors have given y9u permission t9 take this y9ung man h9me n9w that he has alm9st fully rec9vered. N9w that does n9t mean 9r give y9u the permissi9n t9 6e reckless, y9u still need t9 6e careful 6ecause he can-"

"Yeah, yeah whatever the fuck!" Dave interrupted him. "Language!" He turns quickly as his whistle waves in the air and he storms off. "That guy never fucking shuts up!" "Yeah... I can tell."

"So why does he have a whistle?" You ask still somewhat confused, "well im not completely sure but the nurses said something about him getting triggered a lot? Im not sure.." "Triggered?" You tilt your head.

"Yeah, like a lot of things sort of emotionally bother him-" "i know what trigger means!" You roll your eyes and take a seat next to him as you wait for the nurse to detach the equipment.

Apparently they've been walking down the halls with him so he should be able to just walk out of here with very little assistance.

--time skip 10 mins and Dave's POV--

Finally your getting out this hell hole, this is what you've wanted more than anything for a very long time now. And finally you can go sleep on a bed that isn't uncomfortable as fuck. You can finally, see Jake and their grandfather. Now you really feel like your seeing clearly.

You might be slightly paranoid but now you really feel like you've gotten a real understanding of the world... And what the purpose was all along. As your walking home you hold your arms around her, hugging her tightly not planning to let go anytime soon... Or ever preferably.
---------------------------------------------
A/n: Thank you all so so so much!! I hope you all enjoyed my story and also a big thanks for 2k!! I love you all my tacos and yeah sorry its kind of short..
-patrick